create a logo

• Thread starter colossus
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 2K
C

colossus

can anyone tell me how to create a logo please. I need it for my local team which are now in the BSP. This is the actual logo : http://www.stevenagecolts.co.uk/stotfold.jpg

or can someone create a logo for this team.
Any extra information you might need for the logo:
Year founded : 1904
Town of origin : Stotfold

can you send it to this e-mail address when you have done it please
[email protected]

C

colossus

thanks mate its really good

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

but how do i put it on the game?

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
If you tell me the clubs ID number I will create the necessary files for you.

C

colossus

ok stotfolds id is 5103745

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

oh Sean can you possibly make a set of kits for me for Stotfold.Their main colours are yellow/black.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
ok stotfolds id is 5103745

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

oh Sean can you possibly make a set of kits for me for Stotfold.Their main colours are yellow/black.
Here is the logo ready to use. Just extract it to the graphics folder.

Sorry I don't do kits, they're not my thing.

carbers

Nov 26, 2008
I can make some 3D kits if you want, just give me a rough idea of what you want.. like style (hoops, stripes, plain etc), make, sponsor and I'll see what i can do.

C

colossus

ok thanks everyone!!great response!!
Carbers your info is here
Name: Stotfold
Make: Jako
Sponsor: E.H Crouch (funeral directors)
Design: Home kit :The kit is yellow but the whole right arm is black.
Away kit : Colours are sky blue and black i would like it like arsenals home kit
Third kit : whatever you want but the colours must be yellow, black and sky blue.

carbers

Nov 26, 2008
ok thanks everyone!!great response!!
Carbers your info is here
Name: Stotfold
Make: Jako
Sponsor: E.H Crouch (funeral directors)
Design: Home kit :The kit is yellow but the whole right arm is black.
Away kit : Colours are sky blue and black i would like it like arsenals home kit
Third kit : whatever you want but the colours must be yellow, black and sky blue.
I've created them, thou wasn't too happy with the 3rd kit so provided 2 versions for it. Please find them in your PM Inbox.

Edit: Open the attached config file and edit the "????" to the unique ID of your club and place in the folder containing your kits.

Last edited:
C

colossus

carbers can you do it for me as my pc wont open the file properly!!!
the club id is 5103745
thanks

kusdi

Nov 28, 2008
hai everyone
just want to ask how to use the config.xml file?
i try to open it but don't know to edit it.
thanks very much for the attention :)

carbers

Nov 26, 2008
Ok. config file is done for ya Colossus
Edit: noticed a small error in the config i originally posted lol

Last edited:

paulwhitte

Feb 23, 2009
www.watfordifc.com
Does anyone know any usefull sites/links where I can learn to do these things myself? I'm quite interested in being able to make a custom team so want to know how to make the kit, upload the badge etc. I know from this site how to do the player photopacks etc but just unsure about everything else.

carbers

Nov 26, 2008
Does anyone know any usefull sites/links where I can learn to do these things myself? I'm quite interested in being able to make a custom team so want to know how to make the kit, upload the badge etc. I know from this site how to do the player photopacks etc but just unsure about everything else.
I've written a guide for the way I make 3D kits for clubs. Attached on the guides post are the guide (in word format) and a template.rar file containing the photoshop template for 3D kits aswell as a template config file for loading the created kits into the game.
Find the post here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f56/3d-kits-guide-template-t11785.html

Uniqum

Mar 25, 2009
Hey, everyone.

Could anybody make shirts for my local team? I would be grateful. I'm trying to learn how to it myself, but haven't gotten that far yet.

Team ID: 752821
If anyone could make 3D Jerseys, this is the info you'll need.
Sponsor:

Shirt Colours:
Home Kit: White shirts, red shorts
Away Kit: Blue shirts, white shorts
Third Kit: Red shirts, black shorts.

edit: figured how to make logos.

Last edited: