Reaction score
This isn't really a hard challenge if even a challenge mabie just abit of fun to see how good your created player can become. So what to do... Create a player in fm editor rules below...

1. The Player has to be 16 years old.
2. The players current ability has to start at 99 you can put p ability as high as you want.
3. The player has to start with no club(as a free agent)
4. You can-not give the player a manager/agent
5. The player can't have a favourite club can't dislike any clubs and also has no favourite people.
6. You are NOT aload to sign the player for your own team.

Ok think that's all the rules ok once you start the game make sure you search there name and click the star so you get all the info about what they are doing. I did this in fm 11 worked very well.
It will take a few years for your player to start becoming good if he ever dose that is.
Thoughs of you who take part can post screen shots when you think you have done well and show us how good your player has become.

I think I may have done the best you can possibly do my player description changed to wonderkid he signed for real Madrid when he was 19 was the highest scorer in the league that season and won best player at the end of the season.

Good luck everyone how you enjoy your selfs :D

Last edited:
You can also have different spin offs of this challenge by instead of making a player you can also make a manager or if your good with the editor you could make a football club with or without a manager that you have made on the editor. I have done this on fm 11 I started them in league 2 I also made the manager of the club ATM they are 10 points clear at the top of the championship it's quiet exciting to watch a club you made mabie with the name of an old football you played for or play for.

Thanks guys please try this out and post feed back :D

You can also create your own club of wonderkids and see how far the club goes in the game. Or is that no fun for a challenge.
Anyone tried to do this?

You can also create your own club of wonderkids and see how far the club goes in the game. Or is that no fun for a challenge.
Anyone tried to do this?

Yeah you could do this too, I think there is a thread about this on fm base somewhere you should search in search bar man :D

Or you could make about 10 of these players in different positions, but with the same CA and PA etc and then see which player ends up with the best career after a few years.

Or you could make about 10 of these players in different positions, but with the same CA and PA etc and then see which player ends up with the best career after a few years.

Yeah I have done this before to its actually pretty interesting watching the players getting better and better but as I did put ca and pa the same on all the player they all ended up being very good so there wasn't really a stand out best player, but on the up side I did put all there nationalities as English so England ended up winning the world cup and dominated the rankings lol

I did this. Players started with 50 CA and 200 PA. I created a whole starting 11 of 17 year olds, all of them unemployed. Some of them made it to 120 CA, but some stayed al 70 (a player fell in love with a Spanish Segunda B team and didn't want to move!). When they were young, most of them called the attention of Primera teams, but eventually they were dropped to the Reserves or sold to lower league clubs. The only one that really enjoyed success was the GK, as they have more time to develop. He ended up being Villarreal's first choice and Spanish national team's back up. I gave them all the same name plus their position next to it to make searching and recognisement easier.