andyr00

Reaction score
I need help, I cant seem to create a new league system, and I cant seem to edit current leagues in place. How do i do this?

How far did you get with creating a new league? It can be a bit overbearing first time round, seems like a lot to do.

What league are you trying to create? Just there may be something similar on here you could use as a starting platform.

Well I would like to create a World League Sytem with a number of tiers. 24 teams each league. Im wondering the best way to do this?

-Create your leagues. World Prem, Championship, First Div, Second Div, Third Div. etc.

-Then place the teams you want in each league into the league, removing them from their current league.(Might as well make those leagues extinct.)

-Make sure all leagues are in the same country.

-Then click on the add nations rules on the left, select new leagues, NOT add leagues to existing structure.

-Then i believe there is a "Divisions" section, on the left. Add all league to that in the descending order. (add Prem first, Championship second, First Div third, etc.)

Then i'll fill in the rest when I get off work.

ok thanks.

i see how to create a new league system now, using canada as the nation!

I dont understand how some people have put rules such as TV money& finishing position money prize etc etc

One last thought also;

Now I have all the teams set up to leages on canada, wont all the new youth players/ youngsters all come through as candian, regardless if its Santos, Liverpool or Toronto...

One last thought also;

Now I have all the teams set up to leages on canada, wont all the new youth players/ youngsters all come through as candian, regardless if its Santos, Liverpool or Toronto...

If their based nation is set as Canada then yes they will, if you change the base nation to their true nation then Regens will be Brazil, England etc, another thing to remember is if you want them to play continental Football then set the continental cup nation to Canada.

ive now created a massive league structure in canada, now how do I get them to take part in youth a reserve leagues?

all the youth and reserve players have been put in every teams first team

also.....

how do i edit leagues for cash prizes and so they play friendlies????

cheers

ive now created a massive league structure in canada, now how do I get them to take part in youth a reserve leagues?

all the youth and reserve players have been put in every teams first team

also.....

how do i edit leagues for cash prizes and so they play friendlies????

cheers

At the bottom of the nation rules are the options to add Youth and Reserve team leagues