Good update so far! Interested to see how I have faired at Chelmsford considering Angus started well!
Fingers crossed it has been okay ha.

Brilliant update!

What a start for Areksandr! I actually hope I don't move anywhere this summer, and get to play in Serie B instead!

Oh ok. Apologies just read on... I'm having problems with the heat and my two little ones. Hoping a storm tonight will wash all the muggyness away!

With the incoming rain and the wife going out for a drink later I shall have the update finished, I have most of it written already so shouldn't take too long, plus I'm most of the way through season 3 so should get straight back on track. Used the thoughtful trick of simming till June 1 saving and simming on.

"Surprisingly there hasnt been any major interest in Hulk this summer, which will mean he will be trying to wrestle his way into a first team spot next season"

Good work with that line Otter ;)

"Surprisingly there hasnt been any major interest in Hulk this summer, which will mean he will be trying to wrestle his way into a first team spot next season"

Good work with that line Otter ;)

Nt bad with the stress I was under at this point, expect more wrestling based puns through out his career. I'm hoping the Dutch national team realise there mistake and take Hummell back soon

Brilliant update!

What a start for Areksandr! I actually hope I don't move anywhere this summer, and get to play in Serie B instead!

A few player have got "lucky" and had there first teams relegated, if they all stay they should get more game time next season

Nt bad with the stress I was under at this point, expect more wrestling based puns through out his career. I'm hoping the Dutch national team realise there mistake and take Hummell back soon

He needs to go Dutch so we can have Double H!

Did anyone notice that Angus has lost just over half his own weight? He was 100kgs, now he's 49! Chelmsford must have put him on some training routine to lose 51 kgs in one year!

Ian Beale

View attachment 248020

Ian Beales performances this season must be put down to his age, many people were looking forward to seeing how he performed this season, believing he should be tearing up in VCS, but his level of play has been well below what is required of him at all levels. The only highlight of his season so far was scoring 2 goals in FA trophy match against Bishop Stortford.

Despite not stringing together many decent performances Ian is attraction the attention of both Bournemouth and Huddersfield. He'll be hoping they've seen the potential in him to take him on next season.

James Bannister

View attachment 248019

James Bannister is another whos first season has been amazing, 41 first team games, 9 goals, 14 assists, 9 PoM and 5 TotW mentions are why James was shortlisted for player of the season. Average performances rated at 7.25 and have a host of championship teams clambering for his signature. The future is bright for James, lets see where it takes him.

Lewie Roberts

View attachment 248018

Lewie has caught the attention of everybody in Wales right now, he's put in some stellar performances for Porto's u19's scoring 11 in 13 games. This lead to him gaining a first team call up with Porto on 12 occasions, he did himself proud and even bagged a goal against Belenenses. Lewie got his chance with Wales as well playing 5 games for the u21's he scored in each games ending up with 6 goals, calling for many people to call for a first team chance at Porto and with Wales

Michael Jackson

View attachment 248017

Michael Jackson's season with Arsenals reserves and u18's has gone very well, nothing more could of been asked of the young lad, its just a shame Arsene hasnt seen fit to squeeze him into any of his First team games, maybe his 4 months out this season came at the wrong time, but when on the pitch he's been bagging goals and assists notching up 6 in 14 for the reserves averaging 7.1. He has also been called up to the u19's and u21's for England playing 4 and 1 games respectively.

Michael will be hoping to stay injury free this season and working his way into the first teams plans in the Capital one cup

(Also aware i spelt Michael wrong in game and have changed this now)

Nick Hilderink

View attachment 248015

Nick hasnt featured for the u19's very much this season, simply because he's been fast tracked straight in to the reserves side where he has flourished, knocking in 7 in 17 with 2 assists, he has also featured in 26 first team games (20 off the bench) scoring 5 and assisting 1. This has lead to 5 international appearances for the u19's and u21's scoring 4 goals and not having a rating of less than 7.2 (which was only because of an injury after 24 minutes!) Nick currently finds himself in the German team for the u21 Euros.

Interest is being shown from Bayern and Zenit as well as from a host of Dutch teams.

Pinter Patrik

View attachment 248014

Pinter appears to be a lad that loves his football through and through, all in all, with friendlies, u18's and reserve games, this season Pinter has played 75 games, i'll just let that soak in for a second, as that is almost 2 premier league seasons in one year... Not only that but he has been tearing it up at every level, even when called upon for the national u19's and u21's the young Hungarian lad has performed well.

If Pinter doesnt get first team football next season for Watford i think i'll eat everybodies hats...

Sergio Alvarez

View attachment 248053

Sergio hasn't featured sporadically for Betis u19's this season, which has obviously lead to some inconsistent performances... This though is down to the fact he has been playing first team football! Featuring primarily as a striker and occasionally as a defender the young lad has done himself proud by performing above average for Betis in the Spanish second level. Sergio has been given an hour for both the Spanish u19's and u21's both of which he will hope to repeat in the up coming season.

Just realised i need to sim a little further because as of right now betis sit top with one game to go, Sergio could be playing first team football in the top flight next season.

Shane Lenham

View attachment 248051

Shane is another lad who has played a lot of football this season, 56 games between the reserves and u18's, scoring 18 goals in total, his only time with the first team came in pre-season where he gave a good showing of himself, his performances this season should grant him a similar chance next season, and with a goal or two he could look at picking up some vital minutes playing for the first team in the premiership.

Telstar

View attachment 248047

Raul Telstar Gonzalez Blanco to give him his full name, even whilst spending 4 months out injured this lad has done himself proud, well thats actually an understatement, everything this lad touches turns to gold, he's starting to gain a reputation in the world of football at u19's level for scoring in almost every match he plays, surely he cannot wait much longer for his first team call up, hes featured in 2 games and scored a goal for them already, this lad looks the Real deal. Madrid must give him minutes or risk him wanting first team football elsewhere in the near future.

Tobey Mason

View attachment 248045

Tobey Mason looks to be another great prospect from Southampton, hes been scoring for both the reserves and u18's this season, which lead to his first team debut against Swansea, and a call up for Englands u19's where he has played 10 games, scoring 4 and assisting 2, averaging at 7.2 on the international scene, Tobey is anther player along with Fraser Duffy who will be hoping for a chance in the first team at Southampton next season after there shock relegation form the premier league.

Tom O'Neill

View attachment 248042

Tom has started life out at Palace very well i must admit i started out with a soft spot for Tom due to him being Irish, that has changed a little, you'll see why shortly. Tom has been banging in goals for fun for the u18's and also performing very well for the reserves this season, this has lead to not only cup appearances for the first team but also 20 minutes against Burnley inside the new year. All this good news meant an u19's and u21's call up for Tom, sadly he chose to follow his french connection and turn his back on his nation of birth...

Next season looks good for Tom, even if he is nearly french

Wahaj Ayub

View attachment 248038

Wahaj has had a very good season for Dortmunds u19's, sadly no more goals after his perfect 10 and hattrick, but still many performances im sure he'll be writing home about, other than pre-season he hasnt featured higher than that level though.

Wahaj's hopes of impressing in pre-season look shattered as he suffered from a broken leg in Feb, his season next year will be focusing on recovering from this and re-finding his form, we all pray this isnt the end before its begun for the young Pakistani lad

Wayne Thomas

View attachment 248035

Well, where do we start with Wayne, shot to stardom after coming on to replace an Injured Fabianski, hasnt managed to keep a clean sheet in 10 first team outings but that shouldnt take away from how well this young goalkeeper has performed this season, at such an age to be thrown into the lions den he has done an amazing job, he has featured for the national u19's and u21's 8 times keeping one clean sheet. Lets be honest though, if your welsh and playing for Swansea nobody expects you to keep many clean sheets. I do not think it will be long before one of the elite clubs in the world comes knocking on the young lads door, he could potentially have 25 more years of football before him...

White van de Man

View attachment 248029

White has had what im sure he will see as a great season, he seems to be showing himself as something of a cup man, starting in 4 cup games for the Ajax first team and scoring a goal for them to boot. He has featured 11 times for the Dutch u19's team performing at a very high level of 7.3 he also scored 2 and set up 5. Too round of his season and support his claim as a cup man, he starred and scored in Ajax's under 19's cup final victory, lifting the trophy will surely support him well going forwards.

Right that sounds out the first season, all in all im quite excited by how everyone is performing, and if im honest ive totally forgotten who the players to watch in the future are. Im really liking this end of season update system, I feel when this is all done and dusted it will be nice to be able to look back over the career of the player I choose to take into a management story with me, i can then call upon some of these facts and figures to tie in with that story.

Im going back into starting the next updates, watch this space....

Last edited:
Some picture isn't showing up.
But omg, 75 games in a single season, without 1st team football? Well, that's interesting :D

Some picture isn't showing up.
But omg, 75 games in a single season, without 1st team football? Well, that's interesting :D

Thought id fixed that? All show for me now. I know I was amazed to see that, he's got to be a shoe in for first team football, he's been so consistent with the performances as well, you'd expect a bit of irratic form from that many, but he just kept going

Amazing job man! Really quality job on the updates!

Next update shall be up soon, it's keeping me busy while I have 5 weeks off work aha