Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Create New Competions and Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, new to this site so go easy.

I have been editing bits n bobs for years, transfers, players, new teams etc.

Having a go on the editor to create a custom league, changed country name etc...

Having a couple of issues however when I click on the test rules. When I click test rule I get err in nation rule - "Premier Division - Date 25.5.11 is not in the season date range 21.8.10-8.5.11". Now it may be me being thick, but the season date I have selected is not 25.5.11, its set to 8.5.11?

Any help appreciated...

Regards Maplo

TGW

Reaction score
you've probably added a play-off to it, not sure how it affects it, but one of the more senior editors will probably know more than me :p

Reaction score
Yeah there's a last relegation place play-off against lower division runner up

Thanks for reply

Saving the World
Reaction score
Has the situation been resolved? Or do you still get the error message?

TGW

Reaction score
I presume you have to extend the season, so that the play-off fits in. Quite annoying when I'm putting random play-offs and **** into my small files

Reaction score
Tiraths

Yes thanks, I deleted play offs and it stopped. So I re-instated them and changed the end date back a few weeks, all seems sorted - for now!

Regards

Maplo

Status
Not open for further replies.