Create your own team - From scratch

Funken

Reaction score
As the title says, am I avalible to create my own team from scrath using the FM13 Editor.
Iam talking about creating a team in the lowest league and travel to the top, is this possible

Do I need to create my own players, or do I automatcly get regens?

As the title says, am I avalible to create my own team from scrath using the FM13 Editor.
Iam talking about creating a team in the lowest league and travel to the top, is this possible

Do I need to create my own players, or do I automatcly get regens?

I did this in last years game, took Wilsden (My sunday team) from the BS-north to Champions of Europe (Europa league though :( )

So yeah it is possible. And you can make your own players (Which I did), make real-life players play for your club, or if you just want regens you can leave it blank and when you start a new game make sure the 'Add players to playable teams' box is ticked :)

I think you will get regens but they will be the really rubbish greyed out ones, make your own, it's fun :)

Oh the guy above is right, ignore me

Wow! That's great! I might try it...take really ****** regen amateurs to 2nd division or 3rd division would be so cool. I heard that the most difficult part is to profesionalize club though

Just remember you need to replace another team from the league with yourself, adding it straight to a league can mess everything up.