created a club help

Darkfletcher

Reaction score
I created a club on FM09 in the english Blue Sq North league and when I load the database England does not show at all... what have I done wrong to remove England from the list;(

Happened to me on 08, took me ages to work it out! You just added your team to BSN without removing anyone. What you need to do is seach Blue Square North, then choose a team and click swap. Then search your team and select it :D

No prob! It frustrated me for ages, I actually don't have a clue how I worked it out lol

done the swap still nothing- does it have anything to do with sharing a stadium with another club

I'm not sure.....maybe you should try creating your own stadium but it worked for me once I did the swap! I created my own stadium though so it might be a reason!

yea i made a new stadium and now all is fine. My new BSN team complies of some over the top faces which i decided to import and using the tactic 4-1-2-1-2 so far won wokin 6-1 and obliterated preston athletic in the double figures :)

made a few editing errors tho but cant be bothered to rectify i will just buy players in to fill the gaps I left

northern.jpg

WOAH! lol That is one top Premier League team you have there! And you only in BS!