Thefanatikz

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I am after a little help!
I have created a team and have a badge which i followed a video on how to get it into the game, but for some reason I just can't get it to work.
I have tried to have a separate folder with in the graphics one, i have also tried to include them in my logos megapack folder and even edited the config file as well, but yet the logos do not appear.
If someone could give me some advice then it would be greatly appreciated.
I am using an iMac running High Sierra 10.13.5

[/FONT]

I am after a little help!
I have created a team and have a badge which i followed a video on how to get it into the game, but for some reason I just can't get it to work.
I have tried to have a separate folder with in the graphics one, i have also tried to include them in my logos megapack folder and even edited the config file as well, but yet the logos do not appear.
If someone could give me some advice then it would be greatly appreciated.
I am using an iMac running High Sierra 10.13.5

Have you strated a create a club on FM? Is that what you mean?

I am having similar problems also on Mac (FM17 mind)

Heppy I believe Thefanatikz was creating a club from scratch i.e. editor. Thats what I have done, created my own logo too but logo does not want to seem to upload, even put it in an existing logo pack and edited config file but no joy. Do the logos need to be a certain file size (i.e. 40kb, etc)?

Lol i just realised why it wasn't doing it. On one of my config files the " at the end of the relevant line of the config

i.e - <record from="2062002129" to="graphics/pictures/club/2062002129/logo"/>

That second speech mark was slanted for some reason, after fixing it the logo now loads. Whether that helps or not I don't know but check your symbols, etc