Status
Not open for further replies.

heelswxman

Reaction score
I've gone through many different threads here and I've yet to find anything that helps.

I have a created club and I have all the proper PNGs. I'ved edited the config file properly, and yet they still won't display. I'm still getting the generic logo. (I guess obviously I'm doing something wrong)

The clubs unique id is- 98006029

the gifs are labeled- 98006029

The config looks like this- <record from="98006029" to="graphics/pictures/club/98006029/logo"/>

The config file and logo are both in the graphics folder. Yet every time I refresh the skin it never loads the image. I still am left with the generic logo. Any ideas?

I've gone through many different threads here and I've yet to find anything that helps.

I have a created club and I have all the proper PNGs. I'ved edited the config file properly, and yet they still won't display. I'm still getting the generic logo. (I guess obviously I'm doing something wrong)

The clubs unique id is- 98006029

the gifs are labeled- 98006029

The config looks like this- <record from="98006029" to="graphics/pictures/club/98006029/logo"/>

The config file and logo are both in the graphics folder. Yet every time I refresh the skin it never loads the image. I still am left with the generic logo. Any ideas?

The unique id in game is different to the one in the editor due to a bug.
It happens when you create a club.
Just use the ingame unique id and it should work

Post HERE. As the above posts says, use the in-game ID code, it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.