Created English team not in FA Cup

danwvu26

Reaction score
So I created a team in England from scratch and place them in League 2. I forgot who I replaced, but just deleted their team.

I just got to the beginning of January in my 1st season and I was drawn in the League Cup, but not the FA Cup.

I didn't edit any of the cups or add them for competitions on my club page. I figured it would automatically do it, but as it turns out only for one.

Any ideas where I went wrong? Or if maybe I'll get drawn next season?

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:10 AM ----------

Bump please thank you

Isn't the FA cup draws the BSN/BSS and BSP teams first efore they start drawing league 2?

F.C United played Brighton in November in the FA Cup in real life so I'm guessing you've screwed up somewhere mate

don't know whether fm have put this in as a feature but normally in real life a club must have played a season in a cup similar to the league cup or the johnstones paint trophy or fa vase or something along those lines before they can start in the fa cup the following year.

don't know whether fm have put this in as a feature but normally in real life a club must have played a season in a cup similar to the league cup or the johnstones paint trophy or fa vase or something along those lines before they can start in the fa cup the following year.

Thanks Sammy...Ill play on and hopefully that may fix itself...Im not too worried anyway Im gunning for promotions more than cup glory, as well as not having my created player force sold like in last years.

i had this on fm 2010. I think after the first season with a created team you dont enter the league nor FA cup, but come the 2nd season your teams entered into it. Whether this applies for fm2011 i dont know as of yet. Hope that helps