TJD07

Reaction score
I know the game has literally just been released but has anyone tried creating players?
Just tried to add a few to a club and none of them show up, done everything I could possibly think of to get them to show up but nothing seems to work.

Same here man, I tried creating 1 player and 1 staff but they wouldn't show.. I don't know what's wrong..

Same here. Every other change I've made seems to work fine though.
But you can work around it, by taking one of the existing players and change him into whatever player you wishes to create. I used a terrible 17 year old, no one is going to miss

Yeah, I gave up trying to figure out why they weren't working and just did what you did with some 16-17 year olds.

I tried creating a club, and created players. The club appear, but the payers don't. When I looked in the data editor, i went to file, then details, it said that all my created people failed. WTF, makes me feel like i should have waited before getting this game.Does anyone thing they'll release a patch anything time soon

Henry Charnock, in Sports Interactive Community said:

Indeed, I can confirm that there is currently an issue where any newly created person will not be extracted from your editor data file into the game. We are currently working on a fix for this issue and we apologise for the inconveniences this will have caused.

Henry Charnock, in Sports Interactive Community said:

Indeed, I can confirm that there is currently an issue where any newly created person will not be extracted from your editor data file into the game. We are currently working on a fix for this issue and we apologise for the inconveniences this will have caused.

Thanks for letting us know

Good to see they have spotted the flaw and are trying to deal with it. Annoying when you spend hours creating and editing only to find it is all for nothing.

I know the game has literally just been released but has anyone tried creating players?
Just tried to add a few to a club and none of them show up, done everything I could possibly think of to get them to show up but nothing seems to work.
Unless load up all players from that nation that you given to created player or staff they won't show, if don't want to load up all players from nation you to make sure you have given your player or staff a higher current/home/world reputation when create them!. I hope this answers your question. ie Roy Race is English and plays for Melchester Rover F.C. (English Club) so load up all players from England or based England, or current reputation 100?, usually is roughly around the same as his current ability so his CA would be 100, home reputation is usually how well known he is in his country of birth, so say 100 again?, and world reputation usually how well known he is around the world etc, usually not as high as others unless world class player or world class manager/coach, lets say world reputation is 50. I think you find that they would show now when you start new game with new loaded database?.

Last edited: