weaze

Reaction score
Hi there

I'm new to all of this, so please bear with my innane ramblings!

I've been playing usually with my team Plymouth Argyle but have been looking for a new challenge so i've started again with a new team a created called Newton Spurs.

So i'm gonna struggle, im no cheat and i dont want to buy half of the reunion squad so i'm gonna need you guys on the lowdown on the best players on a free transfers

I'm running 9.3 DB and starting in the BS South division.

In return for your help i will keep you up to date with my progress

hi mate

i did a similar thing, started unemployed took Braintree job and now sitting on top of the Blue Square Prem having won the Blue Square South in first season. If you want a good striker try and get Hockton from Braintree, i got Simon Thomas on loan from Crystal Palace and got 35 odd goals in the first season, anyway keep up with the updates and ill let you know about any good finds :)

Try Moses Ashikodi on a free, used to play for Watford and West Ham. He might join you, he'll bang in the goals if he does.

search for Galuppo, he will have a really long name and you might have to pay a bit of money (4-7 K) but you can get that from your transfer budget, he gets 30-40 goals in the league alone so i would highly recamend him :), good luck mate