Status
Not open for further replies.

themaff

Reaction score
Help needed here. I created a team and i designed some kits and logo but it wont show up in the game. Tried the usual method creating folder in graphics and had the correct id so im at a loss at how to get it to work.

Cheers

have you created a config file to go with them?

btw how do you make teams?

Yep got all the configs setup so i have no clue whats gone wrong. Its not to difficult to make a team, what i did was go into the editor and go down to clubs and just click add and brings up blank form with your unique id and just go from there creating your team name, team colours and finances etc. Hope that helps you on the creating path

what editer mate?

Path to get to the editor, using a PC and running FM through Steam:

Computer > Local Disk (C: ) > Program Files > Steam > SteamApps > common > Football manager 2010 > tools > editor. The editor.exe is in there :)

In response to the OP question, have you put the team ID then _home/away/third next to it?

Path to get to the editor, using a PC and running FM through Steam:

Computer > Local Disk (C: ) > Program Files > Steam > SteamApps > common > Football manager 2010 > tools > editor. The editor.exe is in there :)

In response to the OP question, have you put the team ID then _home/away/third next to it?

didnt even no about this! thanks alot mate:D

Seriously? :O XD What about all the custom databases used on the sight? :)

yeah ino about them ive just never knew how to do it ive always wanted to make a highbury team :)

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:22 AM ----------

can anyone help me please everytime i create a team this happens :S

r9iomt.png

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

i cant select the english league where i have created my team for the blue square prem

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

anyone? pleaseee :)

Highlight the Caution symbol, that'll tell you what's wrong. There's probably too many teams in the BSP [where you've put your team] so you need to take a team out of there in order for you to choose it :)

thanks lads yeah i have removed one :(

to get teams into game with kits and logo you need to find your teams unique id, and put your kits into a folder in your graphics folder, you need to add a config, download fmxml and add it to your game that way

Thanks i will give the fmxml a download and hopefully that will do the trick

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:46 PM ----------

I'm still having no joy, tried the fmxml and the couple of others and nowt. Made sure had right id and all kits and logos were saved as png. Its a mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.