SRB19

Reaction score
Hi, i'm pretty new to the editor, or at least the league creator and i just need some help.

The thing is that i want to create league, not a cup, which replaces the European Champions Cup so that teams would in mid-week fixtures just play in a another league and i want to add teams from several leagues in europe.
I tried to do something by myself but that didn't work and i want to add 4 teams from spain and england, 3 from italy, france and germany, 2 from russia, portugal and scotland, don't think I need any more teams, and now, can anybody give me some instructions how to replace the ECC with my league

you should just be able to load up the database search the ECC and change the type to either domestic top division or just domestic division. Then add the teams you want making sure that they dont coincide with other competitions they are in. the problem might be that you might have to swap it with another league in another country for it to work. what country did you put it in??

I just used the samt thing the ECC used, no country, just Europe as continental, do i have to select a country?

im not sure perhaps not im not too great with the editor myself... i think u might only be able to have the teams playing in the one league at once cuz when you start the game up and choose leagues your new league wont be on there im guessin?? you could just edit an already existing league that you dont want and put all the teams in you want and swap the other teams out that might possibly work so just edit like irish league or something get rid off all their teams and add all your teams.. also might not be working cuz the ECC will he linked with all european leagues such as if you won prem they would qualify for it so have you changed the rules to stop other teams qualifying for it??

no the thing is that i don't want it to be an independent league, just you know a side league, so this will be the thing teams compete in instead of the ECC and i was hoping to be able to keep the qualification rules as normal, so maybe the top 3 teams in england would qualifiy and the next season the next top 3 teams, do you or anybody think this is possible or is it just an impossible idea?

im pretty sure its possible not sure if it'll be easy or not.... post your question on a different part of the forum like general discussion or whateva it is and you might get more replies that way, or you could just post it as a question and ask if someone could create a database of it for you. soz i couldnt help more

yeah guess i'll try that, thanks though for the help!