Creating a new European Cup type competition

Name Changed

Reaction score
Hi.

I saw that others have created club competitions which have clubs from different countries in it? How is this done? I cannot seem to figure it out.

I want to create a European Cup style competition for the minor clubs in Europe, for example the top two teams from Liechtenstein, Wales, Ireland, Faroe Islands, etc.

Does anyone know how to do this? I can't figure it out.

exactly what i'm thinking. i'm trying to do a world club cup but NOBODY SEEMS to know

I presume it's possible as I have seen links for 5 nations cups (English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish & N.Irish) between clubs.

i think you have to make your own nation rules for England but im not sure

I am faced with exactly the same dillemma at the moment......

Since the cancellation of the FAW Cup, I am looking to edit the tournament as running once more. I would also like the Welsh clubs playing in England (Cardiff etc...) to be able to partake in the Welsh Cup.

Any advice would be really appreciated, I seem to have exhausted all possible avenues at present!

I think to make another European competition is hardcoded somewhere in the program. I did ask if it was possible to make the old style European cup with just the league winners involved but was told that was hard coded as well.

could it work if you created it and just went into the teams you wanted to play in it and selected it as their other comp option, or it was called something like that, like brazilian clubs have those state championships aswell as their national leagues.

Ok so far, for anyone looking for advice, I will explain my current predicament.....

As stated i would like to make an inter-league competition, but with teams selected by myself (for example the FAW Cup which features the Welsh Clubs in the English League and the top however many in the Welsh League...

After adding a new in the database competitions search, select the teams you wish to play.
Then, go to these clubs information screen (edit) and set their other division to this competition.............God I hope this works, I really want to start my Newport County game lol

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Kudos to Sammy T btw for giving me the idea :)