DavidV

Reaction score
Hello :)
Recently I thought about a pretty nice idea and it requires the creation of a new nation/state in Europe and the creation of two ~ three leagues in there.
I tried to look online tutorials how to create a new nation/state, but did not really understand how.
I'd be happy if someone would help me at the issue.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day (H)

as far as i am aware its not easy/possible to add a new nation in editor , i tried ... doesn't seem to be possible..... it might be though , just can't see how ... for example ... on all the heading ... competitions , clubs, people , media ... etc ... as soon as your click on it , the ADD ... icon appears ... but on NATION the add icon remains blank....

Thank you, but I think that the best idea is to build my nation on other exist nation, like Iceland, but I got a question - How are the game new players names determined?
Because I don't want "Icelandic" names in my country, I want English names..

What I would do personally is use another update with a new nation added (eg Gibraltar) and then change that nation.

Try this... Edit the file nation.xml that is in the folder of the editor\data\format\database

Find:
<!-- Continent -->
<record>
<flags id="field" value="Ncti"/>
<string id="name" value="Continent"/>
<flags id="type" value="database_record_unique_id"/>
<flags id="database_table_type" value="continent"/>
<boolean id="is_client_field" value="true"/>
<boolean id="is_read_only" value="true"/>
<boolean id="is_optional" value="true"/>
</record>

Just change TRUE por FALSE and reload the editor, now you can change continents. In that way you can use any of the disappeared countries to create a new one.

Try this... Edit the file nation.xml that is in the folder of the editor\data\format\database

Find:
<!-- Continent -->
<record>
<flags id="field" value="Ncti"/>
<string id="name" value="Continent"/>
<flags id="type" value="database_record_unique_id"/>
<flags id="database_table_type" value="continent"/>
<boolean id="is_client_field" value="true"/>
<boolean id="is_read_only" value="true"/>
<boolean id="is_optional" value="true"/>
</record>

Just change TRUE por FALSE and reload the editor, now you can change continents. In that way you can use any of the disappeared countries to create a new one.
How can I?

As I said, add a continent to a disappeared country and change the name and stuff, automatically the IA will include this country to the correct confed... Then you can create leagues for this new nation.