Stucamps

Reaction score
Is it possible to create a new nation?

I'm wanting to create the Falklands to use in South America.
I also might create Northern Cyprus for Europe and for a bit of fun, I was thinking of creating a made up nation. Atlantis perhaps.
I'd want the new nations to compete in their respective domestic competitions, I.e champions league and Euro/work cups.

So, is this possible?

Wow can't believe the lack of help on these boards sometimes. I'm sorry nobody has replied to this question. I'm sure people know the answer.

Unlike some of the other database categories, ie derbies/clubs/etc, there isn't an add button for nations. So I don't think you can.
Maybe you could pick small nations (you wouldn't miss) from the regions you want them to be in and edit them?

Last edited:
It is possible. Use one of the ex-nations - I normally go for pre-1922 Ireland. I created the Falklands myself, but lost all the data when my computer decided it didn't like me any more...

It's just change a value in the editor to unlock the option change continents...I did that to add basque country and Yugoslavia.

Cheers guys, I'm going to give it another bash this weekend and I'll let you know how I get on :)

It's just occurred to me.
does anyone know how to add the flag for my new country?