Creating a non-EU future dream team

woodphil7

Reaction score
I want to go outside my main knowledge area, I've started a new game with Manchester City (because they have all the money) and I've sold a few of the best players including David Silva. Now I want to get in any players younger than 23 (21 preferably) that are non-EU nationals and creat a team that will eventually become immense, while satisfying the board in the meantime!

Players I've picked up - James Rodriguez, Joel Valencia, Emre Can, Ezequiel Munoz, Mateo Mussachio (not sure of the correct spelling) Lucas Moura, Aurier

Here's how I'm doing so far.
FM12 Dream Team Series - Episode 1 - YouTube

Part 2 coming soon.

Any player recommendations?

TheAlmightyMoses

Please comment, like, subscribe, share

1) some of those players are not great mate ;) Munoz is nothing special nor is Mussachio!

you need to get:

Romulo/Lorran/Felipe Soutto/Rafael (Santos keeper) Leandro Damiao/Neymar/Ganso/Alex Sandro/Danilo/Paredes/Willian/Douglas Costa/Dudu/Guiliano/Otamendi to name a few ;)

Mussachio (i did spell it right, get it! ha ha) I've got the big money, but I'm looking to get in the more of the 17-20 year olds if I can, Fierro is awesome, romulo is class, in january imma sell yaya and maybe tevez to finance moves for the neymar, douglas.

Romario the right back looks a very good talent too

Lamela, Ocampos, Mauricio Pereyra, Casemiro, Adryan, Wallace

Non-Eu, don't you realise that's going to be a registration nightmare?

Mussachio (i did spell it right, get it! ha ha) I've got the big money, but I'm looking to get in the more of the 17-20 year olds if I can, Fierro is awesome, romulo is class, in january imma sell yaya and maybe tevez to finance moves for the neymar, douglas.

Romario the right back looks a very good talent too

Thanks Hernanes, Adryan is a top player I'll try bring him in.

Non-Eu, don't you realise that's going to be a registration nightmare?

Yep thats the other challenge. I'm going to keep hold of some older (27-32) english players and use them to get the 8 home grown players AND to tutor the youngsters, to improve their mentality.

What is the best mentality to look for in young players? professional? Determined?

Yep thats the other challenge. I'm going to keep hold of some older (27-32) english players and use them to get the 8 home grown players AND to tutor the youngsters, to improve their mentality.

What is the best mentality to look for in young players? professional? Determined?
Model Citizen then either resolute, model pro or very determined are the best personalities.

So I was ill and didn't get to record this weekend, will get the video out ASAP. Thanks for the players suggestions guys, keep em coming.

****, so now there's no way I can recommend Heskey. :(

But yeah, get Heskey anways.