Creating a Skin.

iDood

Reaction score
How do I create my own skin? I'm assuming there are programmes to be downloaded and things. If anybody can tell me what I have to do that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Can someone please explain how to create a skin in lame terms coz im well confused.com

If you can't understand the guide above then just don't bother. It's obviously not something you have the knowledge to do. It's not easy to make skins.

harsh sean lol, telling it like it is as okenobi cries himself to sleep
also you cant view that link unless your logged in as a member of siga games.

'right' side

scrap my last post, i managed to get my brain working overtime and sussed the majority of it and now its all but finished i just want to make it a right side skin ive followed my guide but only get this where am i going wrong which code do i need to change help please thx in advance

Good on you. You know more than me. I haven't done anything skinning wise for FM since 2005/6 so I can't help you I'm afraid. Your best bet is asking on the SI Forums as there are plenty of people with good skinning knowledge and also SI staff mulling around who may give you a hand.

can sean help me with arsenal customise skin pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

well, to make skins you need a few things: good knowledge of how to create/edit XML files, good knowledge of Photoshop/image editor, and you need to know how to use the resource archiver tool. If you have that, look at the guide that Sean's link takes you to.

harsh sean lol, telling it like it is as okenobi cries himself to sleep
also you cant view that link unless your logged in as a member of siga games.
steve okenobi actually ended up creating one of my favorite skins-The BBC Sport skin,lol.Well done Steve for proving your doubters wrong and delivering the goods.

How do I create my own skin? I'm assuming there are programmes to be downloaded and things. If anybody can tell me what I have to do that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Get to know how to work photoshop first learn what the tools are for dont just jump in the deep end and try to learn it all at once u will just get yourself in a twist once u get the feeling of PS move on to the next things and so on ....