PussEKatt

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of posts that say that to creat a Club/Team/Player you have to click on tools.I have FM 2010 and 2011 and before buying 2012 I would like to know where the Tools tab is ? On these 2 editors there is only a file tab with options to load a database and a couple of other options, but no tools tab.Also I see posts about swapping teams eg swap Wigan for Celtic, but again I cant find any options for swapping ?So what is wrong with my copies of FM 2010 and 2011 ???

If you're looking at creating a new club, then use this Guide, it's brilliant:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/73594-guide-creating-new-club.html

That explains everything step by step and goes through it all in detail, there should hopefully be no complications there.
As for "Tools" I'm not really sure what you mean there, the editor only has the options you described so maybe you got mixed up somewhere along the way.

By swapping teams it simply means finding the clubs in the database and changing their leagues over.
To use your example, you would search for Wigan and change the competition they are in to the SPL, then search for Celtic and do the opposite, moving them into the EPL. There's no direct swap option, you just have to do it manually.