Creating All star "classic" 11 in editor, give me some ideas?!

• Thread starter Thread starter jimmy999
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K
I did one of these on my save, starting 11 was
Banks, Carlos Alberto, Moore, Fernando Hierro, Maldini, Beckenbaur, Dunga, Mattaus, Cruyff, Di Stefano, Puskas. But since you said 90's+ then. Barthez, Schmiechel or Khan for gk, Cafu, R.Carlos, Lizerazu, Thuram, Blanc, Adams, Hierro, Maldini for def's, Figo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Gazza, Keane, Petit, Overmars, Ginola for mid's, Bergkamp, Shearer, Klingsman, Bierhoff, Ronaldo and Lineker for forwards but that's only for me as others may disagree. :D

Editing section next time please :) thread moved...

Teddy Sheringham, Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke

sorry bud wasnt sure where it belonged :P

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

oh and by the way my defence is looking like this r.carlos, maldini, baresi, cafu

strikers are still romario (poacher :P) ronaldo (may train as treq?) not sure whether to just make the starting 11 legends and use real players for the rest :/

baggio was one of my fav players thanks to whoever mentioned him!

still cant decide for wingers, ginola is a good call though!

cant decide on gk either

cm i was thinking of keeping it english, beckham gazza? although beckhams still playing so not sure about that, as is giggs, but i guess roberto carlos is too and ronaldo

Cannot believe nobody has even mentioned Matt Le Tissier yet! One of the best attacking players ever to appear in the 90's.

Kahn, Buffon, Schmeichel

Desailly, Thuram, Sammer, Nesta, Stam, Baresi, Kohler

Zidane, M. Laudrup, Hagi, Nedved, Redondo, Matthaus, Gullit, Rijkaard, Rivaldo, Figo, Ronaldinho

Batistuta, Baggio, van Basten, Stoichkov, Weah, Henry, Shevchenko

Dennis Wise

And can you do a mixture between old and new players like messi and zola in the same team ????

Last edited:
George Weah, Bebeto, Maradona was still playing in the mid 90s, Jurgen Klinsman, Shevchenko (before Chelsea happened). Cant really think of anyone else that hasnt already been mentioned

Zidane, Zidane! Zidane!! Zidane!!! ZIDANE! ZIDANE!! ZIDANE!!! ZIDANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also: Figo, Raul, Carlos, Ronaldo, Makelele(If not the best at least second best defensive mid in history).

Back