FluxSpark

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been playing Football Manager since Championship Manager 2 (96-97) and this is the first time I've signed up to a community based website about the great game series.

I've seen on a few other forums people's signature which has the team they are currently managing and who their top scorer is etc.

Does anyone know where to get one from?

Thanks.

no worrys it may help others to find where to get it also :)

cals link must be the updated version of my link,i know my link was in early stages and was created by sean the administrator of this forum,i wouldnt of posted if i saw his first just my page froze as i was replying as i get every now and again on here (6)

can anyone tell me how i find out the team id number league id numbers etc i aint gt a scooby cheers :)

can anyone tell me how i find out the team id number league id numbers etc i aint gt a scooby cheers :)

From Preferences somewhere you can find "Show Unique ID's" or something like that, or just use FMRTE

Thanks so much fellow fm'ers please can you tell em how i put my sig into my profile here i have created one!

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

any help would be appreciated

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

i have created a sig please can anyone explain hwo i put it into my profile so when i post it displays??

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

i have no idea what to do please help??

Just make sure the signature isant too big else you get infracted for it... pathetic i know

its ok mate thanks think i may have cracked it ;lol

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

mate how did u get yer facebiook link up did mine wont work?/

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Just make sure the signature isant too big else you get infracted for it... pathetic i know

how do i get my afcebook page on here to work?

Click on your profile picture, then look at the url and take the long number from the end and put it in the facebook box on your profile here.