I get a lot of CCC too and the same thing happens to me, but as long as i win, I'm happy with it . Maybe they can fix this issue when 11.3 comes out ..

I get a lot of CCC too and the same thing happens to me, but as long as i win, I'm happy with it . Maybe they can fix this issue when 11.3 comes out ..

Hopefully mate, I mean a top club isn't going to miss 7 clear cut chances in a game :S

Thats pretty unlucky right there, i don't think ive ever had 7 ccc's and no goal. I've had some pretty annoying results with ccc's had a game in which i created 12 the opposition 1 and i won 2-1 and i thought that was bad! Either way its an issue i hope si fix its just not realistic to have 7 ccc's missed by any team, if they were half chances or whatever you could understand...
Not sure if its anything concrete but I noticed though that in both your games your teams average is lower than your opposition, I think this could be a case of your tactics being spot on but your team talk not so good?

Team talks seem to make a big difference for me its either putting your team under pressure by expecting a win and knowing when to take the pressure off especially when you've had a run of good results.

Thats pretty unlucky right there, i don't think ive ever had 7 ccc's and no goal. I've had some pretty annoying results with ccc's had a game in which i created 12 the opposition 1 and i won 2-1 and i thought that was bad! Either way its an issue i hope si fix its just not realistic to have 7 ccc's missed by any team, if they were half chances or whatever you could understand...
Not sure if its anything concrete but I noticed though that in both your games your teams average is lower than your opposition, I think this could be a case of your tactics being spot on but your team talk not so good?

Team talks seem to make a big difference for me its either putting your team under pressure by expecting a win and knowing when to take the pressure off especially when you've had a run of good results.

Very good point!