creating clear cut chances - need help!

vandamme84

Reaction score
hi, I play with man city a 4-2-3-1 and play fluid control, but I have a litlle of clear cut chances.

I have a lot of long shots - despite I set the long shots settings by the attacking players to rarely, reduced the cf.

What should I do?

Always click pass into space on

Because you are a big club teams tend to play very defensively against you and its harder to create good chances so your players end up shooting from range more often than against an opponent you could break into counter attacks against etc.

increase the players throughballs... play your ST as complete forward with roam from pos, and set your am-l/r/c to run from deep often and play pass to feet should do the trick

Try shorter passing...and keeping the ball quite central....this will cut out the millions of crosses the games likes to produce and focus on keeping it on the deck......although have your ST roaming....have on his settings for wide play...put on "CUT INSIDE"...this will keep him more central, and has more ability to connect to the trough balls...and finally....make sure you have good passers in your squad....

Ciao...x ;)

Last edited: