Reaction score
Hi

I understand that it is possible to create yourself as a custom player in the game using the editor.

I would like to create myself as a player but the player will need a really big ****, at least ten inches long and the girth of a can of pepsi, can I use the editor for this to actually represent my own physical appearance? I want this player to be as much like me as possible, thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi

I understand that it is possible to create yourself as a custom player in the game using the editor.

I would like to create myself as a player but the player will need a really big ****, at least ten inches long and the girth of a can of pepsi, can I use the editor for this to actually represent my own physical appearance? I want this player to be as much like me as possible, thanks in advance for any advice.

looooool you *******

Yeah sure mate...

etim9v.jpg

hmm ok, open editor, load database, open player section, then ADD. Enter name, DOB etc,
Now, most imortant part. When you enter PA and CA they must be 10, like 10 inch **** you have. Save and enjoy your game