Creating Football Manager 2012!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUN13Y

Reaction score
This is just a quick entry as I had a lot of time on my hands.....

I was thinking about FootballManager2012, and to say the least I was pretty excited at playing on it with the new signings been made in the summer and the teams...

so, I decided to have a little toy around on the editor and made all the premiership transfers as of monday, and changed the league around etc, and the other leagues...Paying attention to released players, people back from loan, going out on loan, etc etc....

And I started a new save with Sunderland....Being a United fan I was looking forward to having O'shea and Brown on the team...but Unfortunately not Welbeck :(!

I STRONGLY recommend doing this as it makes FootballManager2011 A LOT more fun and interesting! Now you must be thinking " OMG....must of taken ages to do all the changes"...well, it took about an hour in total, 1 hour 30 at the very most I think...I didn't do EVERY change so far because that is just insane and would take me forever...but I made all the relevant ones especially seeing as I decided to be Sunderland! My next save might be with Q.P.R or Swansea, as they are in the prem now...and on my FootballManager!!

So yeah guys...this is a MUST!! I only changed the prem transfers and the teams from the other leagues around, didnt want to go overboard as it doesnt really matter if your not going to be a foreign team or anything...if you want to be barca or malaga etc, then obviously you make the changes...

Once you do a save on the NEW FootballManager 2011...i mean 2012 :p Let me know how you got on and if you preferred it :D Thanks!!!

Ashley Tunley

they are already transfer updates and league updates on this site if you did not no mate

Nah I didn't know that lol, How do you get it...If I had of known that, would of saved me a lot of time -.- haha

Thanks mate...I look so stupid now after writing all of that lmao

haha I felt pretty clever for a while...then I read that haha! Yeah just a bit late

Status
Not open for further replies.