Creating Josh Kennedy (Australian Striker)

Skorpio678

Reaction score
Hey, I've started a game as Australia's manager before but when there was no Josh Kennedy I quickly ended the game as he is one of my favorite players for Australia.
So now that I've come accustomed to the editor I'm wondering who I should duplicate to get the best stats for him? I would give him stats myself but I'm not quite sure what exactly to give him. So any ideas?
Also can you think of any other notable Australians that aren't in Football Manager?

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Noticed Mark Milligan isn't in it either. So would like to know who to Duplicate for him aswell.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

I'm thinking duplicating Lukaku for Kennedy but toning down his CA and PA and duplicating Leonardo Martin Miglionico for Milligan and toning down the CA and PA a bit.

go to create player in the editor and mark milligan is in it you just have to load chinese leagues

He isn't in the game because he plays in Japan. He was in FM 2009 because he played in Germany then so If you have FM09 you could extrapolate his stas from that...

naaa sold my version of FM09
And yea Tharros is right, they both play in the J-League so both of them aren't in. Actually in 09 Milligan played in China not Germany.

actually milligan plays at shanghai shenhua fc in patch 10.0 and i thenk all the way to 10.3

No he doesn't. He used to in 10.0 but he changed clubs and now he isn't in it.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Well I'm done so time to own with Kennedy :D

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

apparently theres 2 romelu lukakus and 2 leonardo miglionicos... WTF!!!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Had to remake them without duplicating but I could not be bothered re-doing their histories.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll279/Skorpio_Skill/JoshuaKennedy.png
and
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll279/Skorpio_Skill/MarkMilligan.png
look about right?

Kennedy scored a hat-trick against Qatar :D 2 headers from crosses by Wilkshire and Chipperfield and a volley set up by Kewell :D Cahill also scored after a set up by Kewell :D

Poobington that result was Pims fault all the way and Moore. Pim is so stupid for playing the offside trap(which the socceroos had never played before in a proper match against another national team) and Pim still plays Moore even though he is so **** he can't even start for a non-televised league (local city league) and Verbeek was playing Garcia(useless basically) as a striker. Then he put Cahill as a lone striker before adopting a 4-4-2(stupid descision) later on.
I don't think anybody was expecting to beat the Germans but nobody was expecting a 4-0 loss. It was utter ****.

Oh and Gms7 I don't want the J-League I just wanted Milligan and Kennedy which I have already done.

Poobington that result was Pims fault all the way and Moore. Pim is so stupid for playing the offside trap(which the socceroos had never played before in a proper match against another national team) and Pim still plays Moore even though he is so **** he can't even start for a non-televised league (local city league) and Verbeek was playing Garcia(useless basically) as a striker. Then he put Cahill as a lone striker before adopting a 4-4-2(stupid descision) later on.
I don't think anybody was expecting to beat the Germans but nobody was expecting a 4-0 loss. It was utter ****.

Oh and Gms7 I don't want the J-League I just wanted Milligan and Kennedy which I have already done.

Cahill seemed to work well as a lone striker for Everton. I just blame the calibre of players the Australian team have to offer. Simply Germany were better on the night, and the Australians were poor, and in general, Germany have a better team.

They were poor because of Pim's tactics. Of course Germany have the better squad.

make his stats amazing

after all he can walk on water

I think Pim got what he deserved.............Before the game with a smug look on his mug he told Loew to enjoy the game and Loew sure did enjoy the game