FM2014Fan

Reaction score
my question is, I want to take my MLS and give it a U21 reserve team... There is no U21 league in USA like there is for england... I was thinking of putting my MLS team in England as it's nation but keeping the team as Canadian and having it in MLS. The only problem with this is that if i have the team nation set as england it will give me youth intakes not sure if USA gets youth intakes or not. The whole reason for this is because i want to have a U21 so that any players i draft in say the super draft and what not and they arent ready for MLS and are under the age of U21 i can let them go develop for the full season instead of loaning them out.

The whole U21 in england there isnt a season for 2014-2015 however soon as u move onto 2015-2016 there is a season is there a way that we can make a U21 league that has a schedule like all leagues do where u can follow the stats and what not or no? or even if i have to go and create it

If i have to create the U21 league from scratch which would be a good league to copy like the outline.. It wont be a league where u get moved up or down it will just be like the MLS season where u have playoffs the U21 Championship between all of the teams and everything..