mmtngc

Reaction score
Hey,

After all new versions, and updates i still not happy from FM 2014...

Many people create impressive tactics but i never see a tactic like previous years legendaries. e.g Tylerbode Piranha (2009), Modern Warfare (2013) etc...

In this game i waited till 14.3 updates, then i tried Bincia's Volante firstly. I get some great results, a championship but i had too many opponents CC... After that i changed Artisan's Magic Box in second i am better at defensively but not enough for attacks. I think did better with this tactic and get a championship...

I won against Juventus both CL matches with my Fenerbah?e squad... But lost so much stupidity matches against easiest domectics...

DO u think this game has "plug&play" tactic? Or every team has its own best tactics? Maybe no more "plug&play tactics for this ME? In these days BagdadCowboys seems popular...

What do u think about this game? (H)

I think there are no plug and play for this, as there really shouldnt be, unless you have a dream team that steamrollers the others.. i have about 6/7 tactics i can swap in and out in various games, usually 3 main and slight tweaks that dont **** u the fluidity too much depending on the scenario.

Match Engine has plenty of scripts in FM14 to stop exploits

Match Engine has plenty of scripts in FM14 to stop exploits

It doesn't have scripts. I've told you twice already already to stop running round spreading myths, I wont tell you again. It's seriously unhelpful.

I'd like to think it's a good ME that prevents obvious exploits and plug and play tactics. There are still massively over-achieving tactics around, but even they (the ones I've seen anyway) rely on more than one tactic for strong and weak opponents.

It doesn't have scripts. I've told you twice already already to stop running round spreading myths, I wont tell you again. It's seriously unhelpful.

I said Match ENGINE has scripts its a game man like it not. Did i say the scripts are bad? No!! What the **** are you on about? As i said "STOP EXPLOITS" how can that not be a good thing?

Do what you want to do!!

It's the language. Scripts is commonly used to describe patterns that influence the outcome. The match engine doesn't use scripts, it uses probability sequences. Scripts would imply that there is a set result in each game, regardless of changes.