creating my own player help

Reaction score
hi guys, i made a player on a database i created when i load it up the player is there but most of his attributes are not as good as what i made them in the editor. i.e i made crossing and driblling 17 and in the game they are 11. any one know why this is. thannks in advance

aha always does this, you cant max you players stats out otherwise there is nothing to improve, if you want your players stats to be all 20 or however you want to cheat, then just use REAL TIME EDITOR... either that or you can play it properly :p

i havn't got any at 20 and the most i have is 17, could this be because i have too many 16 and 17s and should tone down the attributes that are not really important for his position such as marking and tackling etc.?

its probably the CA you have set for the player. maybe too low and bringing down the attributes you have set

hi guys, i made a player on a database i created when i load it up the player is there but most of his attributes are not as good as what i made them in the editor. i.e i made crossing and driblling 17 and in the game they are 11. any one know why this is. thannks in advance

Your problem is simply solved. The 'Potential ability' has to match the skills you give him. e.g. If you give him 20 in every stat, you have to make sure that his current potential is 200.

i had current ability at 200 and potential at -10 and all my attributes were 14

I increased the current ability so it matches with the stats and that seemed to work.

The age counts as well... you cant make a 17yr old like 17s and 16s all round the game just doesn't accept it