Creating own player.

Archieee.

Reaction score
I cant find the tools bar to make my own database. Can any one help?

I found editor data and then it takes me onto this config thing but after that im stuck?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Any more help?

Go onto editor fm10 then clik on people, then add player! Simples

Yes but it comes on this config thing. Im not actually getting on the database thing to create players?

When i click on steam i cant find no steam apps so im not actually getting on there to change or load any databases?

What excactly do you want to do?

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Why do you have 2 threads about similar things

Perhaps show a screenshot of what the problem is mate?

You know when u go steam, then steam apps, i just dont know where to find it in my computer? :(

My understanding is that you can't use the data editor that comes with FM2010 to create a new database or even a new person. SI have changed the editor so that you can create players and make whatever changes that you want, but that you save these changes as a file which you can choose to add when starting a new game.

Seems they don't want us actually editing the standard database anymore, as the database that comes with the game, or the update, is unchanged, but the game can incorporate your change files, these changes taking precedence over the original database when you choose to add these files if starting a new game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my understanding.

Makes me wonder how other people seem to be able to release unofficial updates, seemingly as alternative databases. Anyone want to tell me how they're doing it?