Danyul

Reaction score
So I was thinking of starting a game again as Lyon, but the problem I found is there's a lack of quality french staff (I like my staff to all be from the same nation as the club). That and I find it tedious searching for more once they get old. So I was planning on creating all my own staff, make them 25 years old with 30 year contracts as I doubt I will go that long anyway.

What I was wondering is will the 30 year contracts work? As the game only goes up to 5 years. And also I was going to set them at between 4 and 5 stars, but I didn't really want their stats to improve, or decline. So what should I set the CA/PA numbers to?

Thanks in advance for any help. And if there's any problems creating staff that you've found let me know please!

What I was wondering is will the 30 year contracts work? As the game only goes up to 5 years. And also I was going to set them at between 4 and 5 stars, but I didn't really want their stats to improve, or decline. So what should I set the CA/PA numbers to?

What do you mean when you say the game only goes up to 5 years? It goes on forever...

For CA/PA, the maximum is 200, the best staff are set at 180 for both, it's up to you how good you want to make them. If you keep their PA very close to the CA their stats shouldn't change much.

No I mean whenever you negotiate a contract, you can only set a max of 5 years. And will the CA I put in affect their stats if i've already manually put them all in?

but I didn't really want their stats to improve, or decline. So what should I set the CA/PA numbers to?

He answered that bit.

And the 30 year contract bit I'm not sure. Have you done a test run?

No I haven't yet as i'm waiting for the transfer bug to be patched as it ruins the game for me (any idea when that'll be?). I guess I could create 1 staff and holiday 31 seasons when I have the time.