King Sid

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've created my own club in the editor that comes with the game, put it in the lowest English League and aim to do a long save with it after the next patch.

I've created backroom staff for it based on people that used to coach me or people I now coach with. I've edited all their attributes into what I think realistic for them however when I load the game they seem to have exceedingly high goalkeeping coaching and youngster coaching and no more than 5 for any other stat. Does anyone know why this is or what I can do to resolve it? I've tried changing the stats to see if that worked but it didn't.

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

The game will up the stats if they have a higher CA than their stats show, lower the CA and they should stay low. Also, try not to leave any stat at zero, as the game will automatically put a random value in there.

Seriously ARGH! Someone please help me. I put in their stats, put in CA and PA put a number in every box and I get the same thing everytime!

All my coaches have 20 Working With Youngsters and 20 Goalkeeping yet the rest of the stats are rubbish and I didn't give them 20 in these things!

Anyone?

Last edited: