Also if I have two playmakers in my team, how should I play them? with what roles and etc

My best advice at this point ( the morale migh be down ) is to regardless of roles, to tick the playmakers box and set it to "none". You simply cant afford to let one player having a poor game bring the whole team down

My best advice at this point ( the morale migh be down ) is to regardless of roles, to tick the playmakers box and set it to "none". You simply cant afford to let one player having a poor game bring the whole team down
If possible, could you do a guide or something on a random Premier League side, with analysing players and such and probably making a tactic on them and how you gonna play? It's easier for me to understand how to play.

If possible, could you do a guide or something on a random Premier League side, with analysing players and such and probably making a tactic on them and how you gonna play? It's easier for me to understand how to play.

You mean one similair to the one found here ? The Palace Project -Setting up a tactic for specific players and circumstances

If so, I have to think about it. Its a lot of work and I would have to play a wholse season ( kind of into my longterm save now)