Bullardinho

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After having a few stories cut short due to my crappy laptop, I am playing on doing my first ever save with Real Madrid for a bit of fun and see how many medals I can win. However I do want to have a complete over haul of the majority of the squad, mainly because I just do not like a lot of their players, I plan on selling the below:

Carvajal
Bale
Benzema
Pepe
Marcelo
Jese
Khedira
Nacho
Coentrao
Illarramendi

I wanted to just put out a general question really to see who people would bring in to make their ultimate 'Galaticos' team?

If you're going for the whole Galactico theme then that means big stars....

Aguero for striker

Midfield probably Pogba

Defense is a hard one, maybe Thiago Silva

If you're going for the whole Galactico theme then that means big stars....

Aguero for striker

Midfield probably Pogba

Defense is a hard one, maybe Thiago Silva

I hadn't thought about Aguero, I think Pogba is a definite and Silva would be a good addition.

I think I still want to bring in a few young future Galactico like Depay and Barbosa.

I also don't know who to consider for the LB position.

LB - Luke Shaw. Best LB ingame. But dunno if United as AI will, mainly because I'm almost always United. If not, Alex Sandro is a good shout.

ST - Aguero. RvP (despite his age, he's lethal). But both are injury-prone, so consider wisely.

Mid - Paul Pogba. No doubt about it. Depends on what roles you want your players to play, really, a bit more info on that would help with the suggestions.

Oh, and CB? Go for Hummels. If you prefer a CB instead of a BPD, then Hummels is a ****** wall.

Carvajal, Marcelo and Bale are three of the best players in the game, although you said some of the players you plan on selling because you don't like them so...

Defining a "Galactico" in-game would be based on player reputation, a hidden stat they is represented in the payer info page. After even one year in which you win the League and UCL most players develop worldwide reputations.

To win the most number of trophies the 'best' in position players will depend on the formation you play. Such as do you need a strong tall lad or a very fast striker.

Players who will fit just about any team (as they can play multiple positions/roles):

Memphis Depay, Pogba, Lucas Romero, Balanta, Adnan Januzaj & Mata (AMC, MC, AML or AMR - simply amazing).

Other players who fill only one role based on who you are selling:

ST: Aboubakar, Berardi
AML/AMR: Raheem Sterling, Bernard (monstrous)
AMC: Kovacic
MC/CDM: Lars Bender, Nemanja Matic, Pierre-Emile Hojberg
LB: Ricardo Rodriguez (especially if you need a player to exploit long throws)
RB/LB: Azpilicueta (same as above), Rafael
CB: Balanta, every time. Marquinhos, Phil Jones (maybe one of top 5 CBs in game)
GK: De Gea, Rulli

All of these are young players who are good enough to even be first team starters at the start of a new game. Not all will be available for sale in a new game but many should be.

If you want established stars just search all players and order them by highest value, value is largely reflective of reputation or 'Galactico' status.

GK;De Gea or Courtois !
LB;David Alaba,best ingame and IRL
CD:Varane and Hummels/Marquinhos,Hummels is the best CD,but Varane will be the next one,also,you already have Ramos
RB:Jon Flanagan posses incredible stats this year,go for him,or if you dont like him,Danilo and Clyne are one of the best RB's...
CM:Kroos and Modric,but Modric is a bit older,if you can get Pogba,you'll have the best CM's ! Strootman,Verratti,Vidal or Ramsey woukd be nice choices
LW-Ronaldo ofc ! Buy Depay or Januzaj,they are very versatyle and can be used as backups
AM:I think Real already have one of the best AM's in the world ,James and Isco,personally i wud go for Isco
RW:If you dont want Bale,then buy and train Gotze,he's the versatyles midfielder :) and also one of the best midfielder
ST:Aguero all the way ! Without Messi and Neymar,Aguero and Suarez are the best strikers in FM and IRL ! You cant get Suarez,so buy Aguero,if you cant afford him,buy a younger one:Barbosa,Dybala Berardi,Vietto or Lacazette

Hi Guys,

After having a few stories cut short due to my crappy laptop, I am playing on doing my first ever save with Real Madrid for a bit of fun and see how many medals I can win. However I do want to have a complete over haul of the majority of the squad, mainly because I just do not like a lot of their players, I plan on selling the below:

Carvajal
Bale
Benzema
Pepe
Marcelo
Jese
Khedira
Nacho
Coentrao
Illarramendi

I wanted to just put out a general question really to see who people would bring in to make their ultimate 'Galaticos' team?

If you're going for the whole Galactico theme then that means big stars
o.png

Hi Guys,

I was reading through everyone's suggestions last night as I was going through the first transfer window, I haven't quite managed to sign my perfect squad yet but I have certainly changed look of the squad..

View attachment 264259

I also had failed negotiations with Hummels, Kompany, Pogba, Aguero, RVP. Mainly down to club demands, problem you face as Real Madrid manager is when clubs know you have £120m to spend, they want ridiculous amounts for their players e.g. Pogba £86m, Aguero £78m, Kompany £72m.

I still plan to bring in Pogba, Aguero, De Gea, Hazard!

Echo...Echo...Echo.... ;)

Who did you go for Bullardinho?

I never even noticed the resounding echo lol! I added a SS above mate. I didn't manage to get my perfect Galactico team quite yet as I would need around £300-400m to do that. If I get my own way by season 3 my team will read:

GK - De Gea
LB - Gaya
CB - Ramos/Marquinos/Vallejo
CB - Hummels/Kompany/Varane
RB - Azpilicueta
CM - Kroos
CM - Pogba
CM - Isco/Verrati
LW - Depay/Ronaldo
RW - Hazard/Bale (if I decide to keep him)
CF - Lacazette/Aguero

Oh and so far I am unbeaten in all friendlies with Lacazette, Azpilicueta and Kishna being stand out performers, then I had the 2 results below as well:

4-0 Vs Sevilla (European Super Cup)
7-0 Vs Atletico (Spanish Super Cup 1st Leg)

Missed the screenshot as it was at about the same time I posted!

I'd probably go for Tielemans instead of Veratti mate. I have both and Tielemans is the better player

Missed the screenshot as it was at about the same time I posted!

I'd probably go for Tielemans instead of Veratti mate. I have both and Tielemans is the better player

Yeah Tielemans was another player I placed a bid for but Anderlecht wanted £35m, I might take another look next season! He does turn out to be a class act!

how do you guys get marquinhos and digne for so cheap i started a new save with arsenal recently ( i use databsae 15:3 patch and LFC Marshalls latest game update) andpsg want roughly 15 Mil for digne and 80 Mil for marquinhos then he signs a new contract at psg and becomes a beastt 3 seasons in he's not even available at any price.

I never even noticed the resounding echo lol! I added a SS above mate. I didn't manage to get my perfect Galactico team quite yet as I would need around £300-400m to do that. If I get my own way by season 3 my team will read:

GK - De Gea
LB - Gaya
CB - Ramos/Marquinos/Vallejo
CB - Hummels/Kompany/Varane
RB - Azpilicueta
CM - Kroos
CM - Pogba
CM - Isco/Verrati
LW - Depay/Ronaldo
RW - Hazard/Bale (if I decide to keep him)
CF - Lacazette/Aguero

Looks ok, should be able to challenge for the title and maybe push latter UCL stages if you get a lucky draw

;)

In all seriousness, you could build your team around Ronaldo, will continue to be best player in the world (with Messi) for years.

As he gets slower use him at CF.

how do you guys get marquinhos and digne for so cheap i started a new save with arsenal recently ( i use databsae 15:3 patch and LFC Marshalls latest game update) andpsg want roughly 15 Mil for digne and 80 Mil for marquinhos then he signs a new contract at psg and becomes a beastt 3 seasons in he's not even available at any price.

I use the latest official update, Digne is transfer listed within the first 2 weeks and I made my interest for Marquinhos public, he handed in a transfer request.

Looks ok, should be able to challenge for the title and maybe push latter UCL stages if you get a lucky draw

;)

In all seriousness, you could build your team around Ronaldo, will continue to be best player in the world (with Messi) for years.

As he gets slower use him at CF.

Lol yeah not a bad team mate.. I reckon we are gonna beast the league, domestic cups and CL! I am playing CR as a CF now and he has 12 goals in 6 games.

wow so you go on marquinhos-transfer- declare interest. Then you will get questioned abut him in the press what do you say?

15mil for Digne is worth it if you need a LB - he has a set PA so he always develops into a world class LB.
If you use a tactic that exploits long throws he is even better.

Marquinhos might reject Arsenal but want to join Real since they have a much higher reputation.

You are also using the LFC Marshall update so he might be rated more highly than in the official FM database - means PSG value him more highly.

wow so you go on marquinhos-transfer- declare interest. Then you will get questioned abut him in the press what do you say?

Say you would love to sign him and will do whatever it takes.

His reply will let you know if he is interested. You can also scout him, in the report there will be a section telling you how interested he is in joining your team.

Just an update, I am approaching the Club World Cup so I mid-December.. Azpillicueta, Digne and Depay have all been consistently the top 3 players in the league along with Ronaldo and Ramos completing the top 5. We are unbeaten, with just one draw in the CL. If it wasn't for the 6 months pre-game, based on July-December so far, Depay would be favourite for the Ballon D'or, he is the best player in the world based on both performances and goals scored. Going for an unbeaten season :)