Reaction score
Hello.

Firstly, I would like to apologise if i posted this in the work forum, but i do have a problem which does have something to do with editing.

My friend also has Football Manager (I dont know which one though), we made a save game and chose our own super-teams by choosing our own players using a editor program. I would like to know how to do this or if this is possible.

Thanks

You can create your own teams through the editor stadiums etc i have done on fm11 if you need any help you can send me a private message if you like

thanks for your help, however im still a little confused.

I opened the editor and opened the default database, but all the clubs and players etc came up with "0 records found". Is this supposed to happen?

The changes you made did you save them if you so you need to press load editor data

You could do it through the editor to make a brand new club or use FMRTE to change an existing clubs players.

@shadowmaster773 I think there is something wrong. I cant "load editor data" because there is none, the folder is empty.

@Irish Scouse I'm trying to make a brand new club and fill it with real life players