DMuusers

Reaction score
I'm in need of a DM that can not only defend, but deliver a pass. I found a couple good ones, but since I'm Pomezia (promoted to Serie A from C2/C in 3 years) almost no one wants to sign for me. My team mostly consists of rejects, freebees and some serious young talent. I'm currently halfway season and 11th, but I'm trying to look to the future. So I'd rather have someone from around 24-25 in 2014. Forgot to mention, he has to be an EU player, since I already signed a non EU player this season (stinkin Serie A rules).

Cheers

Last edited:
hhhmmm....

1) have you scoured the world looking for regens?

I can suggest looking at some of these:

Huddlestone wont go !!! plus he'd cost loads AND like he said he knows most players will not go to him. try tiago motta he is 31 which is old but he can be used as experience which never hurts

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

He is 31 on my save im 4 years in

hhhmmm....

1) have you scoured the world looking for regens?

I can suggest looking at some of these:

I can't sign anymore non EU players this season and I can't find Remi Johansen. Pekalski has just been bought by Cagliari (also in Serie A). And off course I searched for regens, I like my players cheap and sell them on for a nice profit.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Found one, Mihai Ocinas. He's from Romania, 23 years old and transfer listed at Palermo Reserves. 1.2M. Now let's hope he's willing to sign.

Coquelin (sp) always does a pretty good job for me, a bit younger than what you want.....
Starts off at arsenal, maybe he is still there in the reserves? worth a look maybe