boro141

Reaction score
So after browsing a few tactics on this site the past few days, one thing I noticed was that most seemed to limit players' creative freedom to the least amount possible. I think I understand the principle of this, as players will be more likely to adhere to tactical instruction, so is there much advantage to allowing all/certain players an amount of creative freedom?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not too sure either but i think it's so the players don't break away from what the managers said and try something different which, if your losing or can't seem to score, is a good thing no ?

I pretty much limit creativity on majority of players, except the playmaker (in this case Arteta). He's capable of producing defence splitting passes, or excellent crosses, so I'd rather give him the freedom he needs and it pretty much pays off

Yeah in the past I have always just left CF on the default setting and had success, just wondered why the trend seemed to be to limit it!

Yeah in the past I have always just left CF on the default setting and had success, just wondered why the trend seemed to be to limit it!

At least I want my poacher to score goals and be in front of goal, leading the line and looking to run for through ball. No roaming, because then he would drift around, and same happens if given too high creative freedom, he drifts to wide etc. just how he like, and I don't want him to do what he like, but what I like.

[LEFT said:
boro141[/LEFT];1133982]So after browsing a few tactics on this site the past few days, one thing I noticed was that most seemed to limit players' creative freedom to the least amount possible. I think I understand the principle of this, as players will be more likely to adhere to tactical instruction, so is there much advantage to allowing all/certain players an amount of creative freedom?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: This spell checking tool once again ruined my post, will post it again when I have the time

If you actually what your brilliant
play maker
to
perform
, then yes, he has to be
given
a fair amount of creative freedom, just
his role suggests. The CF is to be looked at not only in the light of the players ability
but
also the role of the player. If you are playing with a top team that always face a opponent flooding the
midfield
, sitting low ct, its
crucial
the the player making the most
passes
, in this
case
the more
deep lying
MC, has the orders to actually play his game. If his player is too limited, only making short passes, its results in long shots :D

When it comes to the attacking players, playing in
the
advanced role, we
dont
mnorlally
an these players top
have
too
much
creative
freedom, hence the
roles
provided
by
the
wizard
are
set
that way

EDIT: This spell checking tool once again ruined my post, will post it again when I have the time

Last edited: