Mula1995

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im still in my first season with Man Utd and Im looking for a replacement for Ryan Giggs/ a midfield playmaker or destroyer who can be a real impact for my team next season. Although at the moment anderson and cleverley have been in alright form I want someone who can be a real game changer in the middle. At this stage I was looking at either Sneijder, Modric, Thiago, Marek Hamsik or Ganso. Who do you guys think I should get taking into account that I only really wanna spend 40 mil pounds at the max?

Ruben Yttergard Jenssen doing great in my save, also you can try Willian, or Hamsik

Douglas Costa!!! Please have a look at my thread on him :D

Moussa Sissoko - 12-15 mil
Javi Martinez - cant remember price
Yann M'villa - 15ish mil, could be more

All three of those are awesome all-round players :)

I've got Ganso and Kovacic.

I HIGHLY recommend Kovacic. I'm not sure how much he'll cost you a season into the game, but at the very start of the game, I got him for 4 mil pounds. TBH he's outperforming Ganso, although ganso cost me 30 mil.

Here's a screenshot of his form:
View attachment 211959

I play him as a MC playmaker. Importantly he has the "comes from deep" PPM, which really helps him start off attacking moves.

From personal experience, Willian is absolute balls in MC. He's best used as AMR which can take full advantage of his incredible pace. And also sell Cleverely. I like the guy in real life but he's underrated in FM2012

Last edited:
christian eriksen - you can get him for 9/10 million. absolute genius in the midfield. has got pace, and he makes over 10 key passes a game for me. with uniteds squad he is the first name on my teamsheet everytime. i even abandoned the 442 so i could put another midfielder in behind to let him to all his running/ playmaking.

hes a genius

If you fancy a scholes type player, retrain Douglas Costa to MC and set to CM - Attack, he is great! but stamina is low, so he can't play every game in a 3-game week but he is good nonetheless!

To be honest you have Fletcher, he becomes so good on this game and is an all round world class player

marvin martin
Creativity: 17
Passing: 18
Great assister
Cost from 7.5m - 25m

try ganso (santos) or javi martinez(a. bilbao)
if you want a wonderkid, buy tom cairney

Ultimately as the saying says, you're looking to find a replacement to scholes. In modern footballing terms xavi, scholes, pirlo are in the same mould ----> i would get Jack Cork(has the right PPM) or Yettegard(bases on last year's stats - have not looked for him this time)

Erick Torres Has been a revelation for me at Utd. Goals + Assists Galore.

Hey guys, Im still in my first season with Man Utd and Im looking for a replacement for Ryan Giggs/ a midfield playmaker or destroyer who can be a real impact for my team next season. Although at the moment anderson and cleverley have been in alright form I want someone who can be a real game changer in the middle. At this stage I was looking at either Sneijder, Modric, Thiago, Marek Hamsik or Ganso. Who do you guys think I should get taking into account that I only really wanna spend 40 mil pounds at the max?

Hamsik and De-Rossi will be a killer combo, I am United and always brought them in every game....

On my utd game the board bought gotze for me when I asked them to. I retrained him to cm. In less than a season he is natural in that position. And incredible! Advanced playmaker.

On my utd game the board bought gotze for me when I asked them to. I retrained him to cm. In less than a season he is natural in that position. And incredible! Advanced playmaker.
can you upload a sceenshot of him playing in CM i am interested at how well he can do there? He could free up a position in my current squad and i could add more quality to the squad if he could play there.