Nathan123

Reaction score
**Before this thread gets closed i wanted to say that i posted this exact same post in the "Who Should I Buy/Sell" thread 5 hours ago with no response, so i thought this was my best option for a response to my question**

I seem to be lacking something in my team, I'm already on the lookout for a creative center midfielder player to replace Arteta (as he's injured way too often!) I have approx £7m left of my budget. I could sell players or offer transfers with monthly installments etc.

And by all means if you think any other area of my team needs strengthening, then let me know!

Thanks guys :)

For a creative cesc fabregas kind of player i recommend Nuri Sahin or the Korean player Ki sung yong. You should worry much though u have a few good youth players coming out of your ranks, e.g Gosling. so take your time and you will come through with someone nice

Van Der Vaart, very creative in the cm/amc role, hes got flair he can pass, shoot from outside the box (great lurker for corners), he has decent corners and is also a dead ball expert (free kicks and pens). you can also loan him with view to buy (initial fee around 1-2mill with future fee around 7mill) all in all hes a great spark in any team and doesnt break the bank!

Already got him mate, i play him attacking mid and have been very pleased with him :)

Looking for a centre midfielder though to play alongside Fellaini (who is my defensive midfielder)

Van Der Vaart, very creative in the cm/amc role, hes got flair he can pass, shoot from outside the box (great lurker for corners), he has decent corners and is also a dead ball expert (free kicks and pens). you can also loan him with view to buy (initial fee around 1-2mill with future fee around 7mill) all in all hes a great spark in any team and doesnt break the bank!

that would be the Van Der Vaart he already has playing AMC.......

Ohhh...edgar baretto or edgar barreto(not sure on the spelling) if u want someone very deadly with the long shots. I bought him on my arsenal game and i fell inlove. Lol.

that would be the Van Der Vaart he already has playing AMC.......

fare enuf i was rong but dnt really need told twice to be honest.

Miguel Veloso is a dm/cm but has good creativity/passing and is an all round great cm.

Tom Huddlestone is also another unsung hero, great passing and creativity combined with a heaight of 6'4 and as strong as an ox. he also a great team player with a high work rate and he knows wat to do with the ball due to his decision making. definately worth a look.

follow the link below to the Recommended shortlist here dude, the Cm shortlist is not up yet, but take a look at the list... :D

Already got him mate, i play him attacking mid and have been very pleased with him :)

Looking for a centre midfielder though to play alongside Fellaini (who is my defensive midfielder)

I have 2 words for you, Radja Nainggolan! (H)

marco veratti,dzagoev,feghouli,pastore,defour,witsel off the top of my head defour probably the best for your side often referred to as the belgian fabregas i think he's class