Really enjoyed that read.

Thanks man i am hoping to put the first few months in the championship up this weekend after not signing many players due to a low club reputation i think i am a bit worried about playing in the championship but i did manage one decent buy. . ..

Enjoying the story.

One thing - could you maybe change the drop down on your player profile screen? i.e click the drop down on physical condition and change it to attribute analysis (the little polygon)? It's just easier for me to see just how good a player really is, personally. Some don't like it but I enjoy story's more when I can judge how good a player is, and then how good a team is based on that.

Good luck mate, doing well!

Great read, good luck in the Championship, try and pinch some of Uniteds Youngsters/reserves on loan without the wages, could prove effictive having plenty of cover for your sqaud for a challanging season in the Championship

Enjoying the story.

One thing - could you maybe change the drop down on your player profile screen? i.e click the drop down on physical condition and change it to attribute analysis (the little polygon)? It's just easier for me to see just how good a player really is, personally. Some don't like it but I enjoy story's more when I can judge how good a player is, and then how good a team is based on that.

Good luck mate, doing well!
will give it a try when i put the next post up

Great read, good luck in the Championship, try and pinch some of Uniteds Youngsters/reserves on loan without the wages, could prove effictive having plenty of cover for your sqaud for a challanging season in the Championship

Already been trying this but not even the Keane brothers want to come! Nick Powell doesnt facny a loan spell back here either!

Already been trying this but not even the Keane brothers want to come! Nick Powell doesnt facny a loan spell back here either!

Thats unlucky, specially with your link to MUFC. Thought Powell might of fancied it though. Keep it up either way bud

Crewe Alexandra

View attachment 321973

July Transfers So Far 2013

I didnt quite get what i expected to as despite now being in the championship nobody wanted to come to us from DJ Campbell, Lee Camp, Nick Powell and Will Keane

Season Expectations

View attachment 321974

A huge amount of money but doubt i will spend much of it as their is little players that want to come to Crewe.

Championship Odds

View attachment 321975View attachment 321976

Well with odds like these if we stay up it will be a miracle but i like being the underdog.

Transfer History

View attachment 321977

3 Key Signings

Kelvin Etuhu

View attachment 321978

A good winger to get in as most of the time we had prefered strikers Clayton and Leitch-Smith out on the wings

David Prutton

View attachment 321981

A midfielder who will add experience to a young side with Murphy picking up a few injuries Osman gone we need depth in the midfield.

Star Signing
Luciano Becchio

View attachment 321982

Hopefully he can grab me the goals i know he can in this league and keep us up will be nice to give Clayton and Pogba a rest.

The key to this season will be injuries last year Clayton, Pogba,Murphy and Ellis all missed at least 4 months each.

Crewe Alecandra...

Hi,

I was verry happy to know that i'm not the only one who Manage Crewe in fm2013 and it was very inersting to read u'r thread.
for i, I'm in 2013/2014 season after being leage 1 champion and my current stage is second in The Football Leauge Championship with crewe and i also went to the semi-finals in the FA Cup aginst MCity.