Crewe Alexandra The Rise to Fame 2?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thefmgod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6K

Who to manage?

  • Crewe

    Votes: 12 54.5%
  • West Ham

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Ajax

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Schakle 04

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Athletic Bilbao

    Votes: 2 9.1%

  • Total voters
    22

Thefmgod

Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello, some of you may know me from my pretty succsesful Crewe save on FM14, if you did not follow the story make
sure to check it out here:

​
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-manager-stories/147245-crewe-alexandra-rise-fame.html

I did really enjoy that save as I came very far with them. However, I may start that save again or another one. Here will be some options on what people would like me to do!

​
 
There seems to be only one winner! The Crewe story shall return soon!
 
Back
Top