Thefmgod

Reaction score
View attachment 325922

Welcome to possibly my most successful save in the whole of my time of playing Football manager, Crewe Alexandra the rise to fame, I did a poll to choose who I would be and Crewe won by a mile. Anyway lets crack on

The tactic
View attachment 325920
I am playing a simple 4-2-3-1 playing a shadow striker straight behind my striker, the wingers look to get the ball into the box and my two midfielders play roles of ball winning midfielder and free roaming play maker. The tactic suits me perfectly as I tend to grab a lot of goals with it.

The fixtures
View attachment 325918
I am not going to go into to much detail with fixtures at this stage as there are a lot of games to give full reviews, but as you can see we did extremely well getting a very memorable win against a strong Blackburn side, we are also performing well in the league with only one loss to our name so far 11 games in.

Player of the Season so far
View attachment 325917
This was a nice feature of mine where I would highlight my personal favorite player of the month, however playing over that time period I will sum it up as the whole, the winner is as you can see Jamie Ness who has scored 5 goals and grabbed 4 assists in 9 games!

League Table
View attachment 325916
As you can see we are top of the table quite a way in and I do hope to keep this going for the whole season as I Believe we have the players and potential to do so.

I hope you enjoyed the first update of my save, I will try to keep it as up to date as I can! Lets see if I can hit the form I did in FM14.

A great start to this mate! will keep up with how this goes!

​October 2014
View attachment 325607
Fixtures
We had some hard fixtures this month including the likes of Sheffield United and Peterborough but we managed to get on decently well this month with only getting onene very poor loss to walsall, but when your defender misses a penalty then gives one away and you miss a handful of chances its never going to be your day is it? However overall im satisfied with the months performance!
View attachment 325606
League Table
We still sit top of the table after 15 games closely followed by rochdale but we hope to stay up there for a while yet!
View attachment 325605
POTM
My player of the month is Anthony grant who put in some excellent performances and manged to get a few goals sitting in the shadow striker role!
View attachment 325604

Another great month there mate! the way your early season form is going you may end up in Championship next season!

Another great month there mate! the way your early season form is going you may end up in Championship next season!
Glad you're enjoying the save, I'm hoping to get to the championship as quick as possible. Although if I do, could be a very long first season in there as my players still need to develop but that's the hope!

Hey guys I have been wanting to upload an update however my screenshot button wont work? I usually use Alt F9 but now it doesn't work?

Do you have. Fn button with scrn sht ? You can use them to print screen

Anyone know? Cant carry on untill I know whats going wrong?