mike887

Reaction score
hi guys looking for a good left winger have 1k in wage to spend and 1.44 mill to find him any help would be fantastic :)

Why you dont use Leitch Smith? He is playing really good. I`m in Championship with Crewe in season 2 and he is still in my first 11.

thanks for the tip its mainly for rotation hmm if i use smith on the left who should i use up front im using a false 9 atm still in pre-season so can change i dont have clayton either can u recomend an st maybe? ive seen colclough turn into a beast on the left wing?

You can try to loan Adam Nkusu Landu or try to buy Gary Martin, he is cheap and he is very good for league 1. Ryan Colclough it's my main player for the AMR/MR role, i haven't played him as AML.

its could your still using the same team kind of! how u getting on in the league i won my first 4-0 ithink im gon bye gary martin as i cant see him but looks good

I won my first game in league 1-0, you are on the right way! Good luck!

thanks pal his he worth it im gonna have to go 800 over my budget. im gonna try an ask the bored to change the % so i can but the 1 mill over in wage maybe its stitting there and i cant do anything with it