Reaction score
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any experience with Crewe and upgrading their stadium? I managed back to back promotions (after missing out on League 1 promotion in the first season) and have since done really well in the Premiership.

We have plenty of money now (30mil in the bank and projected 50mil for the end of the season), and I've managed two small expansions so the stadium is now 14k. I'm hesitant to look at a new stadium in case they only build a 20k stadium or something, and I'm then tied to it for years. For that reason I'm trying to get the most out of the current one first at least.

Does anyone know how big it can go? Has anyone had a new stadium built with Crewe and can offer some experience?

Cheers!

You can load up the editor and see what the expansion capacity is. The expansion capacity would be the top amount the stadium could expand to before you would need a to build a new one to go any bigger.

On a side note your best chance to get a good sized stadium would be to have over 100mil in the bank.

You can load up the editor and see what the expansion capacity is. The expansion capacity would be the top amount the stadium could expand to before you would need a to build a new one to go any bigger.

On a side note your best chance to get a good sized stadium would be to have over 100mil in the bank.

My first thought was to look on the editor, and it says the maximum attendance is 10500 ish....well I'm already at 14000 so not sure what the deal is. I checked with AVFC (my other save across multiple FM series games), I know that the Villa Park max is 55k, and made sure I was checking the right column in the editor by finding that figure on the AVFC section.

Hopefully someone will be able to spread some light on this :)