Cricket Coach 2011

Cam!

Reaction score
Has anyone played this or seen it before? There was 07 and 09 as well.

I know most of you have heard of International Cricket Captain but this game isn't as well know. Its really good and is created by just one guy which makes it all the more impressive. I pre ordered last week so got beta access and its surprisingly a great game a very good competitor for ICC.

It still has a few bugs of course as its still a beta but I'd thought I would just share it all with you because I'm really enjoying it.

http://www.cricketcoachgame.com/

http://forum.cricketcoachgame.com/viewforum.php?f=19

I played 2007 it wasnt a bad game, but i generally found internation cricket captain better

Finally something we agree, on ICC was a great game. Unfortunately they didn't get better as time went on. I really enjoyed Michael Vaughan's Cricket Manager as well, have been looking for a mac version of it, but don't think there is one, couldn't find it on ebay either for PC.

I hate you.
Another game I have to add to my long list of games I want but cant afford.

If I get I will make Ireland a test playing nation

If I get I will make Ireland a test playing nation

Yeah theres like really obscure international teams like Japan and Jersey! Like 7 World Cricket League divisions so you could get Germany to become a test playing nation if you want lol.

I love the game... its player database is unmatched

Going to give this a try I used to play cricket alot during school and have found the icc games a bit tedious.

I like this game more than ICC tbh, ICC's layout is frankly boring and it does not have too many extra features like this game

Is it full liscensed
i.e. All players actual names or are they fake names

Are any of the old versions free so I can have a look to see if its any goood?

Is it full liscensed
i.e. All players actual names or are they fake names

All player names are real not leagues

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Are any of the old versions free so I can have a look to see if its any goood?

I dunno click download on the second link at the top something comes from that

I have 2 games made by the same person who makes this and they are very good, no bugs and lots of depth.

Finally something we agree, on ICC was a great game. Unfortunately they didn't get better as time went on. I really enjoyed Michael Vaughan's Cricket Manager as well, have been looking for a mac version of it, but don't think there is one, couldn't find it on ebay either for PC.

I agree. Also, ICC has very little depth outside of the actual match simulation. For me, this is it's one strength.

Is Cricket Coach more like the old style Champ Manager games - without the 3D matches ?

I agree. Also, ICC has very little depth outside of the actual match simulation. For me, this is it's one strength.

Is Cricket Coach more like the old style Champ Manager games - without the 3D matches ?

Yeah 2D pitch but its database is very in depth

Yeah theres like really obscure international teams like Japan and Jersey! Like 7 World Cricket League divisions so you could get Germany to become a test playing nation if you want lol.

Sounds really good, i've always liked ICC but always been disappointed with the player database size and lack of teams. Might have to invest