Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeP280

Reaction score
Please I know there are other threads about him but haven't found a clear answer for this question.

I am trying to buy him with Man Utd and he is co-owned by Genoa and Juventus, how do I sign him? I had a bid of 14.75 accepted by Genoa but nothing is happening now..please help.

Please I know there are other threads about him but haven't found a clear answer for this question.

I am trying to buy him with Man Utd and he is co-owned by Genoa and Juventus, how do I sign him? I had a bid of 14.75 accepted by Genoa but nothing is happening now..please help.
i have just bought him with Manchester United ;) you offer both teams the 50% stake, they will come back and counter your offer (mine was 9.25 million each) i.e: 18.5 million!
then you offer him his contract and there you go :D it might take a while, but if they have accepted your 50/50 bids then it should be fine (if one of the teams have not, then you will wait or they are just delaying it for a while, no worries, dont stress)

i have just bought him with Manchester United ;) you offer both teams the 50% stake, they will come back and counter your offer (mine was 9.25 million each) i.e: 18.5 million!
then you offer him his contract and there you go :D it might take a while, but if they have accepted your 50/50 bids then it should be fine (if one of the teams have not, then you will wait or they are just delaying it for a while, no worries, dont stress)

Thank you for the answer. Although I think they both want 14.75 million each <), I'm in the second season and my 9.25 million bid each was rejected....is he worth 29 million?

try to lower the bid, he is very good but I think that 30M is too much money ..

Genoa are only accepting 14.75 million but I managed to get Juve's price down to 11.75. Shall I take it or is there anyone else you recommend who is cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.