Cristian Alonso At The Helm - A Tottenham Hotspur Story

LovanoFM

Reaction score
View attachment 329962

Last year on FM14 I had my most successful story and I also found my best regen Cristian Alonso as seen below.

View attachment 329961

Now he is done with football and Spurs are in a bad place at the moment with a group of players who show no desire, Levy has brought Alonso in to try and relight the fire at the Lane.

The Aims

1) Qualify for the Champions League
2) Win the Premier League
3) Win the Champions League
4) Become a club legend

I was envious of your success with Spurs on FM14. I have the feeling it will be the same for FM15, as I can't get anything going with Spurs this year. :(

I was envious of your success with Spurs on FM14. I have the feeling it will be the same for FM15, as I can't get anything going with Spurs this year. :(

My first try on the beta wasn't the best losing 8-0 to Stoke having 20 shots on goal to there 9 :D

August

View attachment 329920

I opted to bring in some young talent for this window as I do think that the squad is very strong despite the lack of results in real life. Paulinho and Adebayor both left the club for a combined total of 25 million which is fine for me as I think both of them lack passion. Berahino, Hughes and Balanta all for a total of 29 million for me is a bargain and they will all be very useful now and in the future.

Fixtures

View attachment 329919

A very bad start to the season getting dominated by Man United and also drawing against Hull despite dominating the play for the entire game. In the Europa League we cruised past Dutch side Zwolle with easy and we advanced into the group stages. No league table this time as I played a month in the game and forgot to take the screenshot however from next month it will be included!​

Interesting to see you sell Paulinho. Good pickups though. Tough month as far as league play goes. Hopefully September brings better results!

September

View attachment 329834

A very good month this year which was awarded by me getting manager of the month. Some very strong league performances however we did get a bit of a scare when Leicester put 3 past us in a 4-3 win. We also advance into the 4th round of the Capital One Cup after cruising past Nottingham Forest.

League table

View attachment 329829

A much better time in the league this month as we win in all 3 of our games to move us into 5th place.

View attachment 329827

A tough group with Ettiene and Standard however I think we should be able to make it through in first place with relative ease.​

October

View attachment 329384

Another very strong month despite losing to Liverpool at Anfield. Two decent wins in the league against London rivals QPR and West Ham.We also went through into the next round of the COC with a penalty triumph against Newcastle.

League table

View attachment 329379

Still going very strong in the league but its too late to start thinking about where we are going to finish.

Europa League

View attachment 329378

Still unbeaten in the Europa League which was expected in all fairness.​

You are really tempting me to play with spurs again this year :p they were by far my longest save in '13 and '14.

Tough loss against Liverpool. Other than that, spot on month!

You are really tempting me to play with spurs again this year :p they were by far my longest save in '13 and '14.
My Spurs save ran 9 seasons or so on FM14. By far my longest save. Accidentally deleted it. :(

Tough loss against Liverpool. Other than that, spot on month!

My Spurs save ran 9 seasons or so on FM14. By far my longest save. Accidentally deleted it. :(

Bad times :(

Thats one of the reasons im kinda hesistent to try spurs out again. the fact that i played them 2 years and are wondering about if its time to try something new

Bad times :(

Thats one of the reasons im kinda hesistent to try spurs out again. the fact that i played them 2 years and are wondering about if its time to try something new
Nah man! Spurs all the way! Its really the only save I can get in to. I've tried others, but I always go back to Spurs.

A nice month there mate with only loss to Liverpool, Keep up the good work