Cristiano Ronaldo- 44 Million- first season!

oneill999

Reaction score
View attachment 240835View attachment 240836View attachment 240837View attachment 240838View attachment 240839View attachment 240840

I no there is a lot of screeshots , but i felt i had to prove it,
out of the blue ronaldo was available for 44 million i couldn't believe it ,
The season hadn't even started and i got a chance like this,
i felt i had to take it as may never happen again so i placed a bid and offered the most outrageous contract
But i got him , was delighted

i was just wondering if anyone else had a player of such a high standered as ronaldo offered to them at the start of the first season so cheaply of if this ever happen to anyone else,

would love to hear some responces
just thought i'd share it with ye.

Who is the manager of Real Madrid in your save?

41m euros? he went for more than that at 31 on my save to liverpool(tycoon) ....and it was less than his value?

more importantly, why start with mancity...lol, a bit pointless seeing as you can clearly buy anyone you want. ronaldo being proof of that.

You should've took a screen of why he was transfer listed.

Sorry, but I cannot see this happening without FMRTE.

Doesn't Cristiano Ronaldo have Man Utd listed as a favorite club? In which case there is no way he would be genuinely willing to negotiate with Man City even if you did have a bid accepted.

Doesn't Cristiano Ronaldo have Man Utd listed as a favorite club? In which case there is no way he would be genuinely willing to negotiate with Man City even if you did have a bid accepted.

Agree, there's no way that CR will go to City, because city is United Rival. just my thought

I might be the only one to actually believe you. He went to Chelsea for the exact same amount in second season on my save (Chelsea was Cpu)

why was he sacked? did you replace him with a made up manager and offer ronaldo to yourself you cheeky devil? ;)

Agree, there's no way that CR will go to City, because city is United Rival. just my thought

Yeah in the game Ronaldo has United as a favoured club. But he doesnt have City as a disliked club so theres nothing stopping him from joining them.

But smeaks of cheating when he went in first season. Iv got him in the 3rd season and thats the earliest iv ever seen him leave.
But I cant prove that and nobody else can so no more calls of cheating. Its his game, let them play how they want :)

In my experience people who say "i dont know what the FMRTE is" used the FMRTE.

Mourinho was mysteriously sacked after Ronaldo was sold. Hmmmm....

with this fm i have seen cr go to city but that was in 2024 when hes like 36 and was sold for 20m never seen it in the first season and why was mourinho sacked real madrid all ways wins the league on my saves

Yep have seen this before with madrid in first seas transfer window was crazy
ronaldo 47m
ozil 33m
khedira 16.5m i brought him
and contraoe 22.5m all went at same time all saying was unhappy at club he has not cheated imo seen this at least 3 times!!!!!!!!!

I've seen him go to Chelsea at the end of the first season so it's possible for it to be truthful.