bennett999

Reaction score
Just started as Madrid, and looking at Ronaldo I think he would suit playing as a striker very well. His dribbling, finishing and pace are all really good so surely he would be really good as a advanced forward? What do you think?

i'd rather play him as a poacher or winger. however, there is no doubt that he would make a perfect advanced forward only if his teamwork is a little higher :)

yeah he´s good as striker, but rather as poacher than as adv fwd in my experience. The reason not to play him as a striker is basically only that it´s hard to find better than him for the wings, but then again if you don´t use wingers, he´s surely is useful as striker

I just started using him as a striker and its working perfectly for me... Never used to use him as a striker until my striker got injured then i moved him up. So far he's scored 9 goals in 5 matches... preatty good i say... Although i use him as a complete forward. Mite try poacher...

striker should suit him well...in real life his been played as a striker before at Man United

Play him upfront in my Wolfsburg save when I was manager of Portugal. Poacher and he couldn't stop scoring.

I used to play as striker on 09 but aint had the chance on 10 as aint signed him or gone with R.madrid should do terrific XD

He was dissapointing for me as Man City. I had Aguero up front, he seemed to know what he was doing compared to Ronaldo. Anyway, Ronaldo will score a striker's amount of goals on the wing anyway. It would take time to train him, I've played him upfront in about 10 games. He usually scorers screamers, but misses some open chances. He isn't the best target man, despite holding the ball up really well on the wing. Keep playing him on the wing in my opinion.

In 09, he got 54 in 49 games when i had him as striker, he might have got more if he was younger because he was 30

Hi! I play with a 4-1-2-3 formation, and Ronaldo is one of my strikers. He is absolutely brilliant! I played 3 seasons, and CR won 3 times: - World Player of the Year - World Footballer of the Year - European Footballer of the Year - Spanish Top Golscoarer - European Top Golscoarer! His statistics: 1.season: 43 goals 30 assist 2. season: 46 g. 41 a. 3. season: 54 g. 45 a.!!! And he only played 50 games per season, because I rested Him against the weakest teams.

I played him as a Poacher with Rooney as a Complete Forward. They both had a lot of fun scoring. Ronaldo is devastating as a Poacher.

To be fair, he did play in a fluid front three at United that often saw him playing as a striker and he was excellent, so yeah, wouldn't be surprised if he was good.

Sometimes use him as striker in my Milan file, scores and assists. Top class.

I played him as complete forward in support for portugal in 4-2-1-3 won the world cup and golden boot and best player

I'm in Feb on a Real Madrid game, he's got 48 goals in 39 games so far playing as either Winger(Attack) on the right side or Inside Forward(Attack) on the left in a 4-5-1, tried him as a striker but didnt do much.

Complete forward is the way forward with Ronaldo ;) He got 35 goals and 14 assists for me. He was absolute CLASS :)

very good up front for me on FM09 - i rarely played him on the wing tbh